Chansiri out !

1 hour ago, AndersonOWL said:

At least he tries and he cares - Through all the stuff that has gone off - Every dodgy desision and accounting date changes has been to try and get us promoted

If this is trying, god help us. 

Edited by kingsidney
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

The amount of wrist slitting in this thread is embarrassing. I hope fans from other clubs are not looking in. I know you all love the club but fo0k me if it's truly making me cringe. Supposed to be Yorkshiremen. Get a backbone.

Exactly, nothings said after a win or when we're top 6 etc but some doom mongers seem to live for us losing a few games so they can target the owner on the internet!  :duntmatter:

26 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

The amount of wrist slitting in this thread is embarrassing. I hope fans from other clubs are not looking in. I know you all love the club but fo0k me if it's truly making me cringe. Supposed to be Yorkshiremen. Get a backbone.

I think the worry is that the players don't have a backbone - it is totally out of our control. 

2 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Exactly, nothings said after a win or when we're top 6 etc but some doom mongers seem to live for us losing a few games so they can target the owner on the internet!  :duntmatter:

Think some people were still critical of the running of the club when we were in the top 6 but naturally they will be more criticism when you have a run of bad results.

From the first and second issue shareholders dating back to 1867 is there anyone who has injected more cash into The Wednesday than Dejphon Chansiri.

Kivo is once again peeing in the wind if he thinks he has a cat in hells chance of displacing Chansiri. (Not that I want him to go) He is in for a figure well north of £100 Million and is prepared to go further. "Whatever it takes" to quote him ! Our History is one of 200 years, Chansiris husbandry is the mere blink of an eye less than 2% of that time has he been steward in chief. Chansiri understands our fan base better than we give him credit for in the main we are all wind and urine !   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Just a thought on the merciless nature of football and it being a result led "business"...if we go on a bit of a run and start camping in the top 6... this thread doesn't exist.

totally agree with you

But the worries are still there and have been along this rollercoaster.

We are that desperate for some kind of hint of success, that a small three game unbeaten streak is the only hope we have.
We've seen successive failures in management choice, failures at CEO choice, failures at staffing choice, failures at catering choice, failures at player choice

I love this club, breathe It, like you, and all any of us want to see is some stability and consistency of sensible direction. On the pitch, and off it.

UTO

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think some people were still critical of the running of the club when we were in the top 6 but naturally they will be more criticism when you have a run of bad results.

They were the same people who were critical of Manderic...do you see the pattern 

Just now, rickygoo said:

FFP wasn't an issue. He promised us. lol

We all knew the money we were and are spending. It’s naive to think it wasn’t going to cause problems if it didn’t achieve instant success. I would have preferred a more structured approach to investment but like many was happy when we signed Rhodes and co (albeit slightly confused by certain signing and the amount of signing i.e Rhodes following Winnal. 

It’s easy to look back now and say not my fault gov but we enjoyed the ride at the start and sadly it didn’t work out. We rebuild now and it takes time. I’m ok with that. Of course I would prefer us not to be in this situation but we are, and as always we as fans were happy when the money was being spent. We’re only not now because we can’t spend more. The fans would be happy now if we were spending loads in this window regardless of debt and FFP. At least be honest about it.

4 minutes ago, We are all Wednesday said:

We all knew the money we were and are spending. It’s naive to think it wasn’t going to cause problems if it didn’t achieve instant success. I would have preferred a more structured approach to investment but like many was happy when we signed Rhodes and co (albeit slightly confused by certain signing and the amount of signing i.e Rhodes following Winnal. 

It’s easy to look back now and say not my fault gov but we enjoyed the ride at the start and sadly it didn’t work out. We rebuild now and it takes time. I’m ok with that. Of course I would prefer us not to be in this situation but we are, and as always we as fans were happy when the money was being spent. We’re only not now because we can’t spend more. The fans would be happy now if we were spending loads in this window regardless of debt and FFP. At least be honest about it.

It's really, really, really not my fault. We weren't privy to budgets, forecasts etc. We were assured all was fine. Either he was mistaken, fibbing or is incompetent - or a combination of the three.   Dave Richards was a hero once.