Chansiri out !

6 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

I've recently been doing a job for the guy who sold our executive boxes for nearly 20 years. Left three weeks after Chansiri arrived. Telling him to double prices while retaining same sales figures. Telling him how to do it. Lost the custom of dozens of long standing local businesses with boxes.

Works at another club now. Good bloke.

And I know a guy who owns a construction company who used to have a executive box for years till Chansiri tried to take thepiss and rip him off so he didnt take out another one.

• Like 1

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Get a couple of wins on the bounce and most fans will be right behind him again. It's heartbreaking what he's done to this club.

We will always be behind the club .... not behind chansiri....his stubbornness and getting involved in transfer / loan fees is laughable....Bruce could handle him and the egos of the players... monk can’t 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Get a couple of wins on the bounce and most fans will be right behind him again. It's heartbreaking what he's done to this club.

You see this is part of the problem at this club...we have had shitt for 20 odd years.

Fans are used to it and just accept it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

So by that logic we just sit in silence and do absolutely nothing ...just accept shiit watch us get the points deduction, probably sending us down...but because our dear leader has zillions and us poor ppl dont, we cant even voice our disgust?

We have an owner

A Chief Exec

A manager

And players.

On field performances and in particular the recent post xmas omnishambles are down to the manager and players. 

Its a fair point about not getting value from his spending but that's not the reason Tom Lees has gone shiiit.

5 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

And I know a guy who owns a construction company who used to have a executive box for years till Chansiri tried to take thepiss and rip him off so he didnt take out another one.

Same here too with me so I did not renew 

my corporate seats 

he definitely took the !!!!! It’s had a knock on effect within the club 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

We have an owner

A Chief Exec

A manager

And players.

On field performances and in particular the recent post xmas omnishambles are down to the manager and players. 

Its a fair point about not getting value from his spending but that's not the reason Tom Lees has gone shiiit.

We had a chance to sell Reach, Westwood, Fernando and Chansiri didnt, opertunites lost, open your eyes and look at the bigger picture.

Monk, yes I never wanted him in the first place but do we sack him and replace him with yet another... who?.. with this same set if Shitplayers?

...Chansiri is the one who controls this, these ins and outs...and he has fuckedit all up.

Bigtime.

Take it you dont want to reveal your prev username then? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

We had a chance to sell Reach, Westwood, Fernando and Chansiri didnt, opertunites lost, open your eyes and look at the bigger picture.

Monk, yes I never wanted him in the first place but do we sack him and replace him with yet another... who?.. with this same set if Shitplayers?

...Chansiri is the one who controls this, these ins and outs...and he has fuckedit all up.

Bigtime.

Take it you dont want to reveal your prev username then? 

I dont know why you are obsessed with user names but I put it in the first time you asked the question. Sharpen up.

13 hours ago, Nero said:

We have an owner

A Chief Exec

A manager

And players.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the irony of your username seems quite apt.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Taxi for Dejphon its time to go home, ...Its time to go home ...its time to go hoomee, Taxi for Dejphon its time to go home !

To the tune of I wanna go home.

Next home game plz .

Make sure you leave the meter running all the way to Bangkok. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Taxi for Dejphon its time to go home, ...Its time to go home ...its time to go hoomee, Taxi for Dejphon its time to go home !

To the tune of I wanna go home.

Next home game plz .

It's time you f**ked off, it's time you f**ked off..

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Forget that the players have downed tools, more worryingly DC seems to have done so as well. We need to find a buyer soon or we’re in the deep stuff 

I thought you all wanted him to down tools ?? 

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

No sorry.

:Chansiri: Hello Kivo ...dont worry, everything is okay, the team is okay and in good spirits, there is still a good chance we can make the play offs this season and be promoted with Gary Monk.

Have you bought my 10 year season ticket yet?