Who sits where?

A conundrum appeared on Sat whilst I was watching football. St Andrews, or what ever they call it now, is the home ground of Birmingham City. I presume that BCFC have Season Ticket Holders, who's seat should be reserved at home games.

Coventry City have rented the BCFC ground for use ass tneir Home ground. I presume that this means the full stadium, and hence Coventry City will have ST Holders with a guaranteed seat 

We know from commentators that, on Sat, Coventry played Birmingham, and as such, were considered the home side. This would mean that Coventry would use the home team dressing room.

What happened to the fans? for instance, if by some  ridiculous turn of foot, United were to play their home matches at Hillsborough (heaven forbid) and united were drawn at home to Wednesday, would I have to give my seat to some piggy fan while I sat in the Leppings Lane, and then what happens if we have to replay, as have Coventry & Birmingham.

While I can't see it happening here, it has happened at St Andrews. So, what was the outcome of this logistical nightmare?  

21 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

A conundrum appeared on Sat whilst I was watching football. St Andrews, or what ever they call it now, is the home ground of Birmingham City. I presume that BCFC have Season Ticket Holders, who's seat should be reserved at home games.

Coventry City have rented the BCFC ground for use ass tneir Home ground. I presume that this means the full stadium, and hence Coventry City will have ST Holders with a guaranteed seat 

We know from commentators that, on Sat, Coventry played Birmingham, and as such, were considered the home side. This would mean that Coventry would use the home team dressing room.

What happened to the fans? for instance, if by some  ridiculous turn of foot, United were to play their home matches at Hillsborough (heaven forbid) and united were drawn at home to Wednesday, would I have to give my seat to some piggy fan while I sat in the Leppings Lane, and then what happens if we have to replay, as have Coventry & Birmingham.

While I can't see it happening here, it has happened at St Andrews. So, what was the outcome of this logistical nightmare?  

As I understand it Italian teams have been doing this for years where the Milan teams for instance both play at the San Siro they never seem to have any problems so why should anyone else.

Though Coventry and Birmingham don't have big enough support fan bases to worry about who sits where. lol

1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

Hang on, there's an opportunity for DC to sell individual seats to supporters here... you could own your seat and rent it to other people, like a big Monopoly board. That'll sort FFP out :duntmatter:

Ay up, think you're onto somat. DC's lass owns the ground.  You buy your ST from her, for which she has to pay the club the full price plus handling fee of say 150%. Quids in. That'd give the EFL somat to think about.

• Haha 1