Making half time better

Just now, Animis said:

Ibiza town

Sandy beaches, sunsets and of course a wild party scene.

Ibiza is better known for superstar DJs and nightclubs than football, but on Wednesday night that could all change - at least for one night.

Barcelona are in town to face UD Ibiza in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey.

When the draw was made, many envious football fans had the same thought on social media - "best away game ever".

The match will be held at the Estadi Municipal de Can Misses, which is increasing its capacity from 4,500 to a sell-out 6,445 especially for the game.

In true Ibiza style the club has booked one of the island's top DJs, Manu Gonzalez, to "provide the pre-match and half-time beats" on the side of the pitch.

"When I was a kid the Ibiza football club was not that big - most people supported Barcelona," the Ibiza native told BBC Sport. "Now all these years later I will be DJing on a pitch where Barcelona and Ibiza will be playing together in an official competition. It will be a very special thing for the island."

21 minutes ago, Animis said:

Sandy beaches, sunsets and of course a wild party scene.

Ibiza is better known for superstar DJs and nightclubs than football, but on Wednesday night that could all change - at least for one night.

Barcelona are in town to face UD Ibiza in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey.

When the draw was made, many envious football fans had the same thought on social media - "best away game ever".

The match will be held at the Estadi Municipal de Can Misses, which is increasing its capacity from 4,500 to a sell-out 6,445 especially for the game.

In true Ibiza style the club has booked one of the island's top DJs, Manu Gonzalez, to "provide the pre-match and half-time beats" on the side of the pitch.

"When I was a kid the Ibiza football club was not that big - most people supported Barcelona," the Ibiza native told BBC Sport. "Now all these years later I will be DJing on a pitch where Barcelona and Ibiza will be playing together in an official competition. It will be a very special thing for the island."

The game was today 

Ibiza took the lead 

Took a 94th minute winner for Barcelona to get through :tango:

going for a wass at ht always depressed , how many times this last 4 years have we played badly/losing at half time. whats on show on the pitch is depressing at home games /the opposite of away games what involve plenty of booze .loads of goals and we win more than we lose . I miss the 2 lads taking shots at goal at ht , surely it cant have stopped because they were wearing the penalty area out . we don't go in it do we so cant damage owt what we don't use.