Luongo red card

Guest Theboylangers

From where i sit it looked the their player got there first and Massimo tried to kick the ball, but kicked air then caught him. Their player was stunds showin I'm sure.

The ref indicated a stamp?

As bad as the first 10 minutes were, the sending off has impacted the game. From my view the referee has got it wrong, and it was nowhere near as bad as the potential leg breaker on Palmer which only warranted a yellow. The referees are atrocious 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Shambles of a decision from a shocking referee and my goodness haven't we seen a few of them over recent seasons... He was pathetic but still not as pathetic as the men in blue and white today.

Both teams in blue & white!

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, Pacific said:

Both teams in blue & white!

Yes, was surprised that the ref allowed this. Bit too similar the colours in my opinion. Not that that would excuse how dire we were! 

Their players reaction got him sent off. He certainly didnt stamp their player went into him with his own studs up. He was fine but acted like his leg had been snapped. Same with their number 8 who pretended he was elbowed after about 5 mins. I watched him after the ref left his side and he never once rubbed his face like he had been doing. Bored of players (including ours) feigning injury. 

That said there is absolutely no excuse for what is the worst performance I have seen by a Wednesday side for quite a few years.

Didn't look a red from where I was and watching the replay it still didn't look a red.

I note the player never received any treatment either despite his rolling around.

Unfortunately, this is what we get from refs these days when you contrast that tackle and the one on Palmer the other week.

unless I missed one, we had our first free kick awarded around 25 minutes as well....we always get sh** etc 

Ref indicated it was a stamp - from the relay it was never in a million years a stamp. Not convinced it even warranted a yellow card.

I guess having a player wrongly sent off in a game where we don't turn up is the best game to get it. Not as if it changed the game - we were useless from minute one.