Match of the Decade

Huddersfield 4-4 sticks out and coming away from the game, although gutted, I knew that would be a classic looking back.

Can't beat the Brighton game for atmosphere and occasion and a glimpse of the potential that is there should we ever be successful again.

The Bristol game had everything. Come back, red card, penalty misses.

In fact there are numerous game from the 2 play off seasons that were right up there. The tension and passion when we came back to beat Derby 2-1 at home near the end of the season. 

One of my favourite halves was the one at home to Colchester.

They were not the most talented bunch but Megson finally got them to work and run faster than the opposition. I think they were booed for the previous 4 months, however a standing ovation at halftime proved we don't ask for much, putting in the maximum effort is all we ask.

3 hours ago, Stoop said:

People I speak to always say that Kaiserslautern at home was better, but that was before I started going 

Kaiserslautern was awesome

One of my favourite games for atmosphere during my lifetime will always be Blackburn away in 1980

We took around 14,000 supporters

Blackburn were above us, we were desperate for a win to keep within distance of going up, and we got it

Atmosphere was unreal

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.