Rhodes v Derby

22 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

Thought he played 'well', but also struggling to think of any real meaningful impact he had on the game. 

Did enough to play again at the weekend, assuming he's fit enough given his lack of game time.

We really are reliant on Fletcher aren't we.

Rhodes was in the perfect spot for Fletcher to play him in on goal in 2nd half but he shot. 

He’s an intelligent player and does more than Nuhiu

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Whatever you think of Rhodes he was still making runs until he was subbed.. I thought Nuhiu would be perfect until I saw him getting ready to come on..he looks heavier than I've ever seen him and dreadfully sluggish when he got on...

I'm a Nuhiu fan - well, in so far as I can see and appreciate his qualities - but for these last couple of games in particular that's precisely how I'd have to describe him.

1 minute ago, cowl said:

I'm a Nuhiu fan - well, in so far as I can see and appreciate his qualities - but for these last couple of games in particular that's precisely how I'd have to describe him.

I'm somewhere in the middle cowl.. but he doesn't look physically fit to me.

Imo it would be better if his contract wasn't renewed.. he's another who runs hot and cold.

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Whatever you think of Rhodes he was still making runs until he was subbed.. I thought Nuhiu would be perfect until I saw him getting ready to come on..he looks heavier than I've ever seen him and dreadfully sluggish when he got on...

But you don’t bring Nuhiu on to make runs, he’s there to get in the way.

I would make runs all game, doesn’t mean I should be playing

Just now, McRightSide said:

But you don’t bring Nuhiu on to make runs, he’s there to get in the way.

I would make runs all game, doesn’t mean I should be playing

Well you're not playing and neither am I so we'll just have to content ourselves with bickering on the boards.. which I'm better at than you..

• Haha 2

He did ok, thought he pressed reasonably well and got in some good space. Him and fletcher looked to be forming an understanding at times and would like us to persevere for a few games. 

Of what we have in the squad, probably the best option at the moment if playing a front 2.

3 minutes ago, striker said:

He did ok, thought he pressed reasonably well and got in some good space. Him and fletcher looked to be forming an understanding at times and would like us to persevere for a few games. 

Of what we have in the squad, probably the best option at the moment if playing a front 2.

Have you been on the funny fags  again?

27 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I bet Rhodes was relieved it didn’t come to him. I don’t think even he believes he would score a free header from 6 yards out anymore.

I'd have expected him to miss it. Never been the same since bottling that penalty.