Team vs Brentford

Dawson

Odubajo Iorfa Borner Fox

luongo Bannan 

Harris     murphy    reach

Fletch

Would be nice to win against a side above bottom 8 and not over rely on lumping it forward, but wil be 442 and nuhiu imo

One up front simple is not working out, we struggle to convert chances, the first game we play more attacking and have two up front and we score 3 goals, the same happened at Boro.

For me drop the 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 which clearly is not working unless we can keep a clean sheet which of late seems to be more of a problem due to the ever changing formation.

for me we go 4-4-2 and surprisingly I would like to see one of the forgotten men come back in to team for me I would go

Dawson

Odabajo/ Iorfa/Borner/Fox

Murphy/Bannan/ Luongo/ Harris

Winnall /Fletcher

Winnall is a great header of a ball and the service from Murphy and Harris will create chances to score, add to that his link up play is good, not of the standard of Hooper but not bad and would bring a mobility against a very young and athletic Brentford side.

Nuihu though improvement simple is too slow to start against this Brentford team and if we do it will be like they are playing 10 men.

They are high on confidence and we need to match them with pace and power or its going to be a long afternoon.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

One up front simple is not working out, we struggle to convert chances, the first game we play more attacking and have two up front and we score 3 goals, the same happened at Boro.

For me drop the 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 which clearly is not working unless we can keep a clean sheet which of late seems to be more of a problem due to the ever changing formation.

for me we go 4-4-2 and surprisingly I would like to see one of the forgotten men come back in to team for me I would go

Dawson

Odabajo/ Iorfa/Borner/Fox

Murphy/Bannan/ Luongo/ Harris

Winnall /Fletcher

Winnall is a great header of a ball and the service from Murphy and Harris will create chances to score, add to that his link up play is good, not of the standard of Hooper but not bad and would bring a mobility against a very young and athletic Brentford side.

Nuihu though improvement simple is too slow to start against this Brentford team and if we do it will be like they are playing 10 men.

They are high on confidence and we need to match them with pace and power or its going to be a long afternoon.

Agreed with everything you said till you mentioned Winnall , just not made the grade at Hillsborough.  I'm not a big fan of Nuhiu and see your thinking why you would play Winnall but for me he doesn't read the game well, does not get in the box quick enough and appears uninterested.

With a heavy heart I'd play Nuhiu. 

Winnall might be worth a shout on Saturday either starting or sub, he’s about the sharpest tool in the box given that Rhodes “can’t hit a barn door when sitting on the latch.” Id probably start with Big Dave to rough em up for 50/60 mins then swap Winnall on to see if he can snatch a goal...if we’re anywhere near still in the game by then:wacko:

Edited by sternlad
Typography

4 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

With a heavy heart I'd play Nuhiu. 

Why the heavy heart?

Nuhiu-Fletcher WDDW (Boro, Leeds, Swans, Charlton)

Hull - Nuhiu and Winnall - Lost 1-0

QPR - Fletcher and Forestieri - Lost 2-1 

It works.

Dawson.. doing just fine

Odubajo... just edges it over Palmer for me.

Iorfa... first name on the team sheet.

Borner... better than the pedestrian Lees

Fox... doing ok. Square peg, square hole

Reach... on left. Better ball in than Harris

Bannan... still best distribution

Luongo...play too deep with Hutch

Murphy... good crosser of the ball. Did well against Charlton. 

Fletcher

Nuhiu... work well together, lots of threat with good service.