Team vs Brentford

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m torn today. I prefer 4ー4ー2 at home but I’m worried Brentford will murder us in midfield. I’d be tempted to bring in Luongo for Nuhiu.

Secondly, Watkins is their biggest threat and he tends to go out towards the left wing. He’ll rip Odubajo a new one so maybe I’d move Iorfa over to right back even though he’s been a revalation in the centre. Who’d be a manager?

24 minutes ago, Ronio said:

We do have some fuckpigs as supporters, I mean total porkers. 

I mean, it’s great that you’re obviously so passionate about today’s potential team selection that you’re up for denouncing other posters, with differing options, to be pig fans.

I’m guessing that’s what you’re going with because otherwise there’s no context to place your post within this thread.

Alternatively, you could tell us wtf you’re going on about...

1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

I mean, it’s great that you’re obviously so passionate about today’s potential team selection that you’re up for denouncing other posters, with differing options, to be pig fans.

I’m guessing that’s what you’re going with because otherwise there’s no context to place your post within this thread.

Alternatively, you could tell us wtf you’re going on about...

I'm not sure as the point you are trying to make....

On 06/12/2019 at 12:36, Inspector Lestrade said:

Agreed with everything you said till you mentioned Winnall , just not made the grade at Hillsborough.  I'm not a big fan of Nuhiu and see your thinking why you would play Winnall but for me he doesn't read the game well, does not get in the box quick enough and appears uninterested.

With a heavy heart I'd play Nuhiu. 

It proved to be true though first half Nuihu we look awful second half Rhodes up front better play, better link up and we turn the game around.

maybe it's time to give Rhodes a few games and see what he can do, Nuihu has his chance and not taken it.

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 20:06, Inspector Lestrade said:

Thought Rhodes was God awful to be honest

But the introduction of a striker instead of Nuihu change the game, up to that point it was like playing with 10 men. 

He is a nice guy but simple not good enough for this level of football, I hope the club look to the future and get rid either in January or the summer.