Team for Birmingham

Dawson - Westwood too costly right now. Got to change it.

Iorfa-Lees-Borner-Fox - up against Juckewicz, all strength and no pace, it’s the perfect back line from the lads we have available.

Luongo-Bannan-Lee - I’d take Hutchinson out and use the more creative though still combative Luongo. It’s not as if Hutch as CDM is stopping us shipping goals at present.

Forestieri-Fletcher-Reach

I’d love him to start FF in place of Harris but I suspect he won’t. Hope Im proved wrong.

So

Dawson

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Lee Luongo Bannan

Reach Fletcher Forestieri

• Like 2

I just don't know how we can have more flair in our team.

We need a little tricky player who can play off the striker or cause some problems on the wing.

Someone with an eye for goal and can get the crowd on their feet. 

It's a shame we don't have one in the team, because he could be the difference Wednesday. 

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Mr Hooper said:

We need a little tricky player who can play off the striker or cause some problems on the wing.

It's a shame we don't have one in the team, because he could be the difference Wednesday. 

Thornily it is then...............

• Haha 2

I know its fashionable this week to call for a change but it's a big call to drop Westwood even though he has cost us points recently. Its tempting to act now and I can understand if Monk does drop him, but on balance I'd keep him in and make it clear he is at the last chance saloon for being club no1.

Put the big man under pressure to prove he still deserves the top spot by putting in a consistent run of performances.If he regains his consistency he is capable of being a really influential player this season.

Edited by Peacenocchio
  • Like 2

Westwood

Iorfa             Lees              Borner

Lee                Luongo            Bannan                 Reach

Harris                                Forestieri

Fletcher

Attack, Attack,  Attack  Attack  Attack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Hooper said:

I miss JJ too.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I’d take Hutchinson out and use the more creative though still combative Luongo. It’s not as if Hutch as CDM is stopping us shipping goals at present.

difficult for hutch to stop us shipping goals when the keeper is giving them away behind him …...