Tango

Guest Theboylangers

26 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He was stood up whence I last viewed ..

But he may have had a bench beneath himself ..

However if a Czech Steward told him to sit I hope he duly did as he was asked ..

As he would then receive an International Ban as a result of his refusal to comply with said request ...lol

You are a one !! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 00:20, Cockers said:

I am proud to be part of the Kop clientele, being a season ticket holder on there. The soul of SWFC is on the kop. EBRA and all that. I wonder what sums up us Kopites. I went to university, attained a profession, live comfortably, and yet someone seems to insult those who go on the kop. I sit where I used to stand (with no roof) because it's the nearest I'll ever get to Wednesdayism - being a Wednesdayite, standing amongst the brethren, listening to them, 

sharing their elation as well as desperation. The Kop is great - an "alp of humanity" I once read in a book on English football grounds. 

you like the kop well good for you but I go up in the grandstand and there always seems plenty of "wednesdayism " up there as well …….it's ridiculous to suggest that 1 part of the ground is the soul of the club …...

Tango is the victim of over zealous jobsworths trying to make a point about standing in seated areas by targeting him alone. 

For someone for whom football is his life and standing at matches is normal, it would be pretty difficult not to react when stewards are singling him out. 

I don't see what the problem is that people have with him. He is a character. So what? Live and let live ffs. 

Edited by Beholder

18 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Tango is the victim of over zealous jobsworths trying to make a point about standing in seated areas by targeting him alone. 

For someone for whom football is his life and standing at matches is normal, it would be pretty difficult not to react when stewards are singling him out. 

I don't see what the problem is that people have with him. He is a character. So what? Live and let live ffs. 

I'm sure if I stood up to watch the game and refused to sit down I'd be slung out by the stewards  ...when you buy a ticket it doesn't come with the warning that your view may be obstructed by a fat bloke standing in front of you .....hes brought this ban on himself as it seems hes had warnings previously .the club have enough on there plate with sag and syp so it's easy to see why they have taken action on such high profile figure .

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Is this a serious post?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Beholder said:

So shouting "slág" at a female steward is acceptable to you is it?

I agree 100% with Beholder:

I don't see what the problem is that people have with him. He is a character. So what? Live and let live ffs

Yes, calling a steward a 'slag' is bad but the punishment does in no way seem to fit the crime.

9 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I agree 100% with Beholder:

I don't see what the problem is that people have with him. He is a character. So what? Live and let live ffs

Yes, calling a steward a 'slag' is bad but the punishment does in no way seem to fit the crime.

I understand him chanting 'Slag' at a female steward was not his first offence. 
And from reading posts on here he was on some sort of final warning regarding his behaviour that had crossed over the line previously.