Tango

Guest Theboylangers

Just now, handworth52 said:

nothing to do with google or anything or any other club , chansiri could ban him for 3 months 3 years or life its his decision or head of security . im not against banning him and if he has had verbal warnings before then maybe he should have been given a ban then. but 2 years for a 1st ban seems too harsh . 

Not to me it doesn't.

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

nothing to do with google or anything or any other club , chansiri could ban him for 3 months 3 years or life its his decision or head of security . im not against banning him and if he has had verbal warnings before then maybe he should have been given a ban then. but 2 years for a 1st ban seems too harsh . 

You're missing the point. He’s done more than enough to warrant a court issued banning order. The clubs done him a favour by not escalating it. They’ve given him a year less than what a judge would’ve hand out as a minimum, and a lot softer punishment too. If it had gone to court he could’ve waved bye to watching England and Wednesday, aswell as not being able to travel outside the UK when England played at major tournaments. He’s lucky!

Guest Theboylangers
On 16/10/2019 at 19:53, markowl said:

Not to me it doesn't.

How long would you have banned him for, just out of interest? 

8 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

How long would you have banned him for, just out of interest? 

If I'd met with him before and warned him that if he had any more misdemeanours he'd get banned for 2 years.

Then I'd have banned him for 2 years.

8 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Basically then, stewards singled him out of thousands for standing up and he reacted badly to it. 

Go figure. 

Thought he was helping disabled fans back to their seats whilst swearing at  and abusing two female stewards. Conduct which he has admitted too. Somewhere his stories /versions of events dont quite tally up. Despite alleged previous warnings his conduct has not improved so he has been banned. If you do the crime be ready for the time. 

15 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Basically then, stewards singled him out of thousands for standing up and he reacted badly to it. 

Go figure. 

Are you ignoring the fact he was screaming slâg at a female steward on purpose?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mishowl said:

Stoped reading at “super fan”. I watched Wednesday when he was still a Wolves fan. 

Lol, I shouldn't laugh I moved from Sheffield when I was 6 moved to Southampton,  sound like Danny Dyer but I love sheff wed so much . But I must admit every game I get too people always ask me where I'm from it infuriates me but It is what it is 

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You ignoring him goading fans before and then not going to his correct seat?

Goading fans eh. 

Not going to his ticketed seat. 

He must be the only fan to have ever done such a diabolical thing.  

Is a two year ban long enough??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Lol, I shouldn't laugh I moved from Sheffield when I was 6 moved to Southampton,  sound like Danny Dyer but I love sheff wed so much . But I must admit every game I get too people always ask me where I'm from it infuriates me but It is what it is 

Where are you from mate?

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Goading fans eh. 

How long would you ban a grown man screaming SLAG and other obscenities at a young Girl for a period of 10 minutes, All while being held back from actual confronting her? Someones daughter trying to earn a few quid and being subjected to an overblown drunken middle aged idiot trying to intimidate her.

This 2 Year ban seems more than reasonable and if he can't hold his drink then he should seek help if it's costing him more than money, I can only assume people defending these actions are a bit hard of thinking or have the same issues with the drink he seems to have.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Goading fans eh. 

3 hours ago, markowl said:

Are you ignoring the fact he was screaming slâg at a female steward on purpose?

Any chance of addressing this point or are you going down the "he was in the wrong seat" bullshít

14 minutes ago, Prince said:

How long would you ban a grown man screaming SLAG and other obscenities at a young Girl for a period of 10 minutes, All while being held back from actual confronting her? Someones daughter trying to earn a few quid and being subjected to an overblown drunken middle aged idiot trying to intimidate her.

This 2 Year ban seems more than reasonable and if he can't hold his drink then he should seek help if it's costing him more than money, I can only assume people defending these actions are a bit hard of thinking or have the same issues with the drink he seems to have.

He won't answer.