Tango

Guest Theboylangers

2 hours ago, torres said:

Banned domestically yet allowed to watch England away 

Yep, that makes sense 

Banned from SWFC by the club not got a banning order from the courts

What's so difficult?

On 05/10/2019 at 00:20, Cockers said:

I am proud to be part of the Kop clientele, being a season ticket holder on there. The soul of SWFC is on the kop. EBRA and all that. I wonder what sums up us Kopites. I went to university, attained a profession, live comfortably, and yet someone seems to insult those who go on the kop. I sit where I used to stand (with no roof) because it's the nearest I'll ever get to Wednesdayism - being a Wednesdayite, standing amongst the brethren, listening to them, 

sharing their elation as well as desperation. The Kop is great - an "alp of humanity" I once read in a book on English football grounds. 

Agreed ,  could quite easily afford to sit elsewhere but why would I want to . Have always been on the kop and will continue to do so. Personally I can’t understand why anybody would want to be ripped off further , sitting in that cramped cemetery that is the south stand .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

Agreed ,  could quite easily afford to sit elsewhere but why would I want to . Have always been on the kop and will continue to do so. Personally I can’t understand why anybody would want to be ripped off further , sitting in that cramped cemetery that is the south stand .

How much is it on the Kop now? It looks seriously dated and half (if that!) full it looks even worse. 

Should be £25 maximum and that would be pushing it. Make it next to nothing for under 18’s, to gather interest, increase atmosphere. Then, once hooked they can move to a better stand (if they wish)

10 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Banned from SWFC by the club not got a banning order from the courts

What's so difficult?

If anyone is banned from their club - I would have thought with the troubles we’ve had as a country abroad it would make sense for them to be nowhere near allowed to any England game. 

Whatever the ban be for!

4 hours ago, james o connor said:

There is no better stand , they are all dated, lack atmosphere and have crap facilities. The kop is cheaper , I refuse to pay even  to watch second division football in a ground that’s long overdue being put out to pasture 

9 hours ago, torres said:

How much is it on the Kop now? It looks seriously dated and half (if that!) full it looks even worse. 

Should be £25 maximum and that would be pushing it. Make it next to nothing for under 18’s, to gather interest, increase atmosphere. Then, once hooked they can move to a better stand (if they wish)

Works out around £20 per game with a season ticket, worth every penny, much prefer kop to anywhere else in ground. 

9 hours ago, torres said:

If anyone is banned from their club - I would have thought with the troubles we’ve had as a country abroad it would make sense for them to be nowhere near allowed to any England game. 

Whatever the ban be for!

If you are banned by the Fa 

Your suspension is for English games 

You can still play for your country under Fifa rules.......lol

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So Tango was on the bench then ? 

He was stood up whence I last viewed ..

But he may have had a bench beneath himself ..

However if a Czech Steward told him to sit I hope he duly did as he was asked ..

As he would then receive an International Ban as a result of his refusal to comply with said request ...lol

• Haha 4