Tango

Guest Theboylangers

Obviously should have been banned for his tirade against that lass.

How many of us haven't when at a match shouted what would be interpreted as abusive language at a player fans etc.

Just wondered how many time you would call a player a Fat Barsteward before you were flung out. Remember Micky Quinn used to get some stick!

9 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Possibly a deserved ban but he was 100% targeted at Rotherham.

Chucked out for persistent standing while the rest of the away end is stood up, bit daft.

he was targeted 100% for sure at Rotherham ,same company (stewards ) we employ now , he was very upset at the way his bird was chucked out very roughly at Rotherham , the abuse what is been said he did is unacceptable but he probably had way too much beer and the Rotherham game a few days before he was probably still very upset about the way he and his bird was treated . why not ban him till new year? give him a 2 year suspended bad instead? if this is his  1st ban its a bit long ,I think for fairly minor stuff it should be upto 6 month then 2 year ban then lifetime ban. 

10 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

I agree 100% with Beholder:

Tango is the victim of over zealous jobsworths trying to make a point about standing in seated areas by targeting him alone. 

For someone for whom football is his life and standing at matches is normal, it would be pretty difficult not to react when stewards are singling him out. 

I don't see what the problem is that people have with him. He is a character. So what? Live and let live ffs

Yes, calling a steward a 'slag' is bad but the punishment does in no way seem to fit the crime.

exactly , you can assault a female officer and you would probably get a lesser sentence than what tango has got. I wonder if he has appealed his ban? im sure he will learn if he gets given a second chance and told if he does it again don't come back. 

5 hours ago, frastheowl said:

If an entire stand was standing up, and a steward told you, and only you, to sit down, you'd sit down without any argument?

Come off it. 

I've no idea what he's said to a steward, and whether it's correct or not. That's a different kettle of fish.

But anybody who says they'd happily sit down if a steward targeted them specifically, for doing what 2,000 other people are doing, is either a complete walkover or talking rubbish.

who said anything about an entire stand ?...…..read what I I posted .

7 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

exactly , you can assault a female officer and you would probably get a lesser sentence than what tango has got. I wonder if he has appealed his ban? im sure he will learn if he gets given a second chance and told if he does it again don't come back. 

By the sounds he’s had countless warnings about other things. It seems like he’s beyond learning, or maybe just unwilling to change his behaviour full stop.

As for the length of his ban, it’s the minimum length of a time any banning order can carry iirc. And he’s lucky it’s not been extended to include England games too. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

he was targeted 100% for sure at Rotherham ,same company (stewards ) we employ now , he was very upset at the way his bird was chucked out very roughly at Rotherham , the abuse what is been said he did is unacceptable but he probably had way too much beer and the Rotherham game a few days before he was probably still very upset about the way he and his bird was treated . why not ban him till new year? give him a 2 year suspended bad instead? if this is his  1st ban its a bit long ,I think for fairly minor stuff it should be upto 6 month then 2 year ban then lifetime ban. 

A quick Google search suggests the minimum Banning Order is 3 years, so it appears he's been treated very leniently.

10 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Possibly a deserved ban but he was 100% targeted at Rotherham.

Chucked out for persistent standing while the rest of the away end is stood up, bit daft.

He wasn't targeted at Rotherham. He left his seat at the start of the 2nd half and went to the corner to taunt Rotherham fans and was asked to go back to his seat behind the goal which he refused numerous times until they had had enough 

Seems to many people have read his version in Star and accepted it as being 100% what happened 

3 hours ago, markowl said:

A quick Google search suggests the minimum Banning Order is 3 years, so it appears he's been treated very leniently.

As I understand it he has not been barred by the courts but barred by Wednesday. 

Simalar to a landlord banning someone  from his pub without involving the authorities. 

11 hours ago, dumboldowl said:

He wasn't just chanting "slag" at the steward, he was screaming every kind of obscene abuse for about twenty minutes, while other stewards and his friends near him were trying to calm him down. I was sat twenty yards from him, and could hear everything that he was shouting, and so could all the women and kids sat around.

It was totally indefensible.

If that's the case, he can fizz right off.  Self-important pukka pie.

Guest Bulgaria
13 hours ago, SiJ said:

Seems like his "super" fan status had gone to his head. 

And his belly.

Bet he got the shock of his life when swfc issued him with a ban.

21 hours ago, markowl said:

nothing to do with google or anything or any other club , chansiri could ban him for 3 months 3 years or life its his decision or head of security . im not against banning him and if he has had verbal warnings before then maybe he should have been given a ban then. but 2 years for a 1st ban seems too harsh .