Tango

Guest Theboylangers

25 minutes ago, Prince said:

How long would you ban a grown man screaming SLAG and other obscenities at a young Girl for a period of 10 minutes, All while being held back from actual confronting her? Someones daughter trying to earn a few quid and being subjected to an overblown drunken middle aged idiot trying to intimidate her.

This 2 Year ban seems more than reasonable and if he can't hold his drink then he should seek help if it's costing him more than money, I can only assume people defending these actions are a bit hard of thinking or have the same issues with the drink he seems to have.

Overplay the narrative as much as you like. 

Football stewards can be overzealous. Male or female..

Sometimes people get angry.  

Life happening at football matches up and down the country. 

Just now, Beholder said:

Overplaying nothing here just stating the facts.

Football stewards earn peanuts and should be treated as human beings just because its a Football match does it make it OK to shout abuse because neanderthals can't hold a drink and think they will get away with it? 

Just to let you know Life happens outside Football matches too and to shout abuse at someone or try to intimidate them isn't acceptable anywhere and just because it's at a game doesn't make it OK. Maybe the racist idiots in Bulgaria think the same way as you and your moronic "life happening" statement. 

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

Goading fans eh. 

Not going to his ticketed seat. 

He must be the only fan to have ever done such a diabolical thing.  

Is a two year ban long enough??

For being accomadated before many times when they let him off a ban.

Chucked out of various away grounds.

Shouting vile abuse at young female steward for 20 mins.which is enough for a ban in itself.

You just keep ignoring this and paint him as a victim

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

How the hell is he overplaying the narrative?

Condoning that abuse to a young steward paints you in a poor light.

Its a f*cking disgrace really.

Would you brush over it if you was your kid or niece?

No chance.

I can't comment about the female steward incident I was not there.

I  don't know if Paul has been banned from Hillsborough before but assuming it's the first time it would seem reasonable to me to invite him to Hillsnorough next summer,  agree an acceptable level of behaviour and give him one more chance next season. The club is then seen to have done everything possible.

7 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Not mind blowing.

There are people out there who think that kind of behaviour is perfectly acceptable.

Oh right.

Sorry it's been a busy day.

@Beholder can you comfirm whether you think verbally abusing female stewards is acceptable or not.

Even if you get too drunk and become abusive, which I’m not condoning, your internal moralometer should stop you threatening and using abusive language to a 20 year old lass even if she is wearing a uniform of officialdom.

I posted earlier in the thread that I always found him a bit embarrassing and annoying but having seen and spoken briefly to him a few times sober he seemed reyt enough.  There was the video by Sporting Life I think which also painted him in a reasonable light.

Do the crime, do the time though and being booted out twice in a week probably did for him.

• Like 1

Will have to spend his Saturday's in Meadowhall now.

At least Jacamo will be secured for a couple more years

Edit: I've just seen the error in my joke there that we are talking about a man who doesn't wear (many) items of clothing 

Edited by poite

10 minutes ago, poite said:

Will have to spend his Saturday's in Meadowhall now.

At least Jacamo will be secured for a couple more years

Edit: I've just seen the error in my joke there that we are talking about a man who doesn't wear (many) items of clothing 

Living in Wolverhampton he's probably never stepped foot in place and never will do.

22 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

22 hours ago, Mishowl said:

Stoped reading at “super fan”. I watched Wednesday when he was still a Wolves fan. 

I stopped reading when it said I need to register to read it. 

The Star website is pathetic, worst than Sun and Mirror and that's saying something because they're a nightmare.