What a Day

18 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

We have Borner and he has been just as good as Hector

FF was always going to lose the appeal and has only started 1 game and we lost that one.

Cowleys joining is just the rumour mill.

Calm down, we are 11th in the championship and still in the cup. Things could be a shed load worse.

Yeah, Bullen could still be interim manager after the international break...Oh wait :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Hector signs for Fulham

Forestieri loses appeal and is banned for 6 matches for something he may or may not have done

Danny Cowley says he has had no contact with us

Going swimmingly isnt it ................................almost scared to get in the car.

You forgot that the EFL think our ground sale is dodgy and are investigating us. 

It's Sheffield Wednesday, so there's always a few options.

Cry and whine.

Ignore the world and hide

Or laugh about it and carry on regardless, so here's my two peneth.

I'm on site within spitting distance of the pig pen. 

Probably end up with swine flu for the weekend to top it off lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Hector signs for Fulham

Forestieri loses appeal and is banned for 6 matches for something he may or may not have done

Going swimmingly isnt it ................................almost scared to get in the car.

Don't worry tomorrow you'll appoint Pulislol

15 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Hector signs for Fulham

You forgot EFL launching an inquiry to investigate us over the sale of Hillsborough...

FFS :duntmatter:

Well, we all bunkered up, players and fans, when Bruce left us. If all this poo doesn't turn us into one big Fort Knox that in the face of adversity will just churn out good results, I don't know what will!

Oh... besides getting a manager!

Wouldn't surprise me if we appoint a new manager in next few days and win next couple of game as often happens with new manager and Owlstalk will be full of people going a bit OTT about promotion here we come and how Chansiri has played a blinder. Don't think we were as good as being top of the league after 2 games would suggest and dont think we are bad as last couple of games.