Holloway? No thanks.

Ian Holloway is quoted this morning as saying that the new hand ball rule is the fault of the EU and Brexit will get rid of it. Unless he was joking (and the report didn't suggest it) may I, as a very  occasional poster, suggest he is too thick to be our manager. I want somebody for SWFC who has a modicum of intelligence.

• Haha 9

14 minutes ago, robertowl said:

Ian Holloway is quoted this morning as saying that the new hand ball rule is the fault of the EU and Brexit will get rid of it. Unless he was joking (and the report didn't suggest it) may I, as a very  occasional poster, suggest he is too thick to be our manager. I want somebody for SWFC who has a modicum of intelligence.

Of all the reasons for not wanting Holloway, this would not be top of my list

lol

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

20 minutes ago, robertowl said:

I think he does sarcasm sometimes 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, robertowl said:

:ghoulguy:

1 hour ago, robertowl said:

This is how the country has ended up in the mess we find ourselves in.

People believing that Brexit will get rid of any rule they disagree with, regardless of who set them.

The Geneva Conventions were written in Switzerland. Does that mean if we leave the EU we can start committing war crimes?

• Haha 2