Holloway? No thanks.

People say things out of term sometimes necessarily not what they mean Opposite to what comes out of their mouth it’s called being human...

Lee Bullen did the exact same last week he was talking about One of the new signings saying that he got a lot of  Hunger in his mind???

He probably thought about it afterwards and should’ve said Belly

4 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Leave WON....................get over it loser.......................AND LEAVE WOULD WIN AGAIN !!

Oh Dear.....

I take it that you wish to deny the people the chance to express their opinion on this Brexit fiasco....

I call myself a Democrat.

Democracy didn't end in 2016.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, np pontefract said:

Actually it wasn't 52%.....

It was less than 52%

Check the details.

That was the vote from the Discredited,  illegally financed Referendum taken over three years ago.

It's high time we had a second Referendum to seek the views of the electorate in 2019.....

We had a referendum the vote was clear. People voted for self rule and kick out Johnny Foreigners. Whether that was right or well thought out is open to debate but it was democratic and the opinion of a majority of the population. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robertowl said:

Ian Holloway is quoted this morning as saying that the new hand ball rule is the fault of the EU and Brexit will get rid of it. Unless he was joking (and the report didn't suggest it) may I, as a very  occasional poster, suggest he is too thick to be our manager. I want somebody for SWFC who has a modicum of intelligence.

Wednesday fans worship John Sheridan and have you heard the bloke? He sounds like human static.

21 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Oh Dear.....

I take it that you wish to deny the people the chance to express their opinion on this Brexit fiasco....

I call myself a Democrat.

Democracy didn't end in 2016.....

I thought democracy was accepting the result of a referendum as I’m sure 90% of Leavers would if it had gone the other way

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Absolutely it was. And if the quote was "so many of the country voted for" then the 52% would be very apt. But the quote was "we all voted for" which makes the 37% more relevant.

We’ll have to disagree on that because if they couldn’t be bothered to vote in the biggest referendum in a lifetime they simply aren’t relevant!

3 hours ago, np pontefract said:

Actually it wasn't 52%.....

It was less than 52%

Check the details.

That was the vote from the Discredited,  illegally financed Referendum taken over three years ago.

It's high time we had a second Referendum to seek the views of the electorate in 2019.....

We’ve had the referendum.... the result stands, it’s high time we actioned the democratic result and no amount of whingeing hand wringers are going to change it ....... democracy in all it’s glory!

The only question left to answer is how do we leave?

Deal or no deal!

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf
7 hours ago, dorian gray said:

it was in 'the daily wail' and 'daily excess'. WTF:

The Daily Express is definitely HITC and Football league worlds Father or Cousin at least.....

16 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

We’ll have to disagree on that because if they couldn’t be bothered to vote in the biggest referendum in a lifetime they simply aren’t relevant!

Again, I agree that they have no right to a voice in the argument.

Despite being a remainer I'm not generally a fan of the 37% interpretation. But it is definitely worth digging up when people talking about how we all voted for it.

To be honest, a 72% turnout would be big in any other election, but still not good enough.

• Thanks 1