Fernando

Dont think FF not playing is a big issue. We are currently in good form and no one no matter what thier wages or what they have done in the past has any right to a place in the side.

Of course we don't know what goes off behind closed doors but think it reflects well on Bullen that he is seem to have no favourites.
Got feeling FF might be off next transfer window, probably on loan if still not a regular.

When he plays, most on here moan about why he's being picked (Norwich away refusal, not working hard enough etc etc) , then when he's not being picked in a team that is currently top of the league and nine points from twelve, people are now moaning that he should be picked ahead of others.

The ridiculous, trumped up, witch hunt ban he received, hasn't helped either.

We cant have it both ways. The person picking the team cannot find a place for Nando currently, we are a "work in progress" and the season is only FOUR games in FFS!!

• Like 2

The bloke refused to wear the shirt while trying to force a move. I will never forgive him for that no matter how good a player on his day. He doesn't give a flying fizz about our club. He is a bad egg and always will be if he doesn't get his way. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Barr Grylls said:

The bloke refused to wear the shirt while trying to force a move. I will never forgive him for that no matter how good a player on his day. He doesn't give a flying fizz about our club. He is a bad egg and always will be if he doesn't get his way. 

I get what you're saying, but you cannot fault his work for the club off the field, and his efforts with some of our less advantaged fans. Credit where credits due.

Just now, ... said:

@sij your Dad sells Avon.

Er I actually have notifications off, so only saw this because I was trawling through this thread.

Further, you appear to have done the @ bit wrong.

Finally, my Dad has been dead for three decades so I doubt he's selling much Avon.

Keep up the good work.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

At this rate we shouldnt have bothered appealing his ban as he doesnt get a look in.

LB seems dead against him and I think thats a bit daft.

We didn't appeal the ban because we needed him available for these games, we appealed it because it was absolute gonads. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

forestieri is a very emotional guy he is very hurt by been told he is kind of racist ,so the actual 6 game ban isn't the issue with him its clearing his name . I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to move away from the uk as what this place is becoming is frightening . 

He lives in Chap and shops in Morrison’s. 

He’s hardly dodging land mines in Kandahar. 

• Haha 6

It is a very odd situation.

We had 3 wingers available v Reading and FF got 20 minutes.

We’ve had 3 available for the next 3 games (cos of Reach covering for BB and KL) yet he hasn’t got on the pitch and even failed to make the bench once.

From Saturday we will have 4 wingers available. 

On top of that Bully knows that he will probably lose FF for upto 6 games. If FF was chomping at the bit for a start or a even cameo surely he would have been involved more? 

I hoped we would see the four wingers killing themselves trying to maximize their minutes on the pitch. I still hope that’s the case because a fired-up Forestieri coming on after 65 minutes of a tough game can be a massive boost. Full of threat and goals from wide.

Something very odd. Hope it blows over and he sets the field alight from what most of us think is his best position.

17 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

FF isn’t a starter, he’s proved throughout his career and his 4 years here that he’s not. He’s an impact player at best. He doesn’t have the all round qualities the modern game requires 

ffs when will people realise this? We’ve all been watching the same bloke since 2015 

What the actual fizz is this?

What??.   Why are some posters on here getting so sarcastic towards fellow supporters.  No need. I was in the ground early. I am not an arm chair supporter. I go home and away.  I just like to be sat in my seat early.  I therefore noticed Fernando not taking part in any of the warm ups whereas all the other subs did.   I wasn't watching deliberately or anything.  It just seemed to me abit unprofessional.  And there were other supporters around me that said the same thing.  Jesus, take a chill pill and stop attacking what was an innocent remark

2 hours ago, tashton said:

Does anyone watch the players in the warm up pre match.  If you did Tuesday night and watched Fernando then it would have been obvious why he didn't come on.   Not impressed.  Bullen did the right thing

ive seen this with him for last 3 years I agree its very unprofessional . 

Don't get me wrong. I like Fernando and he is a talented player but when I see all the other subs doing their warm up routine with the trainer and Fernando is just stood in centre circle with his hands in his pockets I for one don't think it's professional. What does it say to all the other subs if he does that and gets off the bench before them. Just knuckle down and train with the rest of them