Fernando

FF isn’t a starter, he’s proved throughout his career and his 4 years here that he’s not. He’s an impact player at best. He doesn’t have the all round qualities the modern game requires 

ffs when will people realise this? We’ve all been watching the same bloke since 2015 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ... said:

Another reason we need a new manager, who knows what history FF and Bullen have? is it personal? Is it he just doesn’t rate him? 

Who knows but he needs to remember the last manager that alienated players... 

Gary Rowett at Stoke?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

FF isn’t a starter, he’s proved throughout his career and his 4 years here that he’s not. He’s an impact player at best. He doesn’t have the all round qualities the modern game requires 

ffs when will people realise this? We’ve all been watching the same bloke since 2015 

You'd have brought him on instead of Winnall though wouldn't you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozzieowl said:

What has he done so wrong. 

Must have had a sh!t int showers or summat. 

Should be prob our best player and highest earner n can’t get a look in at all. 

Should been on instead of Winnall last nite for me. 

Strange one. 

Fessi aint getting in the team before Harris or Murphy , it aint going to happen. Winnall came on because Fletch would be going off, and Fessi isnt a striker . He is now a sub because he dosnt fit into our system.

Strange one. 

Agree, something not right, wele never know though as usual. 

Strange one. 

Maybe its just us phasing him out? not enough of a team player for me and he's let us down alot with his behaviour.

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I think the stats from his first 2 seasons disagree with your statement

Year
Matches
Goals
Assists
Yellow
Red
2019-20
2018-19
2017-18
2016-17
2015-16
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mus said:

Not only Bullen though, other managers didn't play him either, not regularly or from the start.  

This being the case you have to consider why it should be.

Four managers have rarely made him first choice. Is it inability to play to instructions, or lack of effort in training.

I don’t believe it’s personal, just that he doesn’t fit neatly into set formations whether it be 4-3-3, or 4-4-2, or 4-1-4-1 etc.

1 hour ago, ... said:

Another reason we need a new manager, who knows what history FF and Bullen have? is it personal? Is it he just doesn’t rate him? 

from things I hear can't blame it all on the manager, don't think the lads very happy but you can't blame him really

9 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I wonder if any clubs abroad will come in for him before the European transfer window shuts?

Saying that, I can't see him going anywhere whilst this FA charge/suspension hangs over 

May go back to Italy. Who knows, the Italian FA is not the English FA so he may not even have to serve a ban there anyway?

1 hour ago, ... said:

You should have definitely gone for that role at The Stir!

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/the-star-is-on-the-lookout-for-a-new-sheffield-wednesday-writer-487687

• Haha 3