Nigel Pearson

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

doubleo and tripledot with all of this info, and not a single shred of evidence. There's a pattern here.

Who has evidence on here? Do you back up your posts? Do you ? I am merely saying its a good source. Sorry I don’t  have any thumb prints 

2 minutes ago, Nigel Farage said:

Great servant of the club. Stop having a go a Pearson. 

As a player yes, as a manager he's on negative points for his part in the Hirst garbage and some iffy comments he's made about us in the past.

4 minutes ago, debs11boys said:

Who has evidence on here? Do you back up your posts? Do you ? I am merely saying its a good source. Sorry I don’t  have any thumb prints 

Not sure if I (or most of us) need evidence, as I don't come on here and make these kind of predictions. Seems like I touched a nerve.

12 minutes ago, debs11boys said:

I am not into arguments, and I don’t want to get into any angst. I asked OT for a ticket as I was just back from Spain and the best place to ask. 

Have a a great  evening my fellow Owls and enjoy the game tmrw and keep safe.

Debs

What's the weather like there debs 33 degrees here in Spain at 9pm. 

4 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

As a player yes, as a manager he's on negative points for his part in the Hirst garbage and some iffy comments he's made about us in the past.

Fair comment. I just have fond memories of this guy be part of my happiest days of being a Wednesday fan. 

Just now, Nigel Farage said:

Fair comment. I just have fond memories of this guy be part of my happiest days of being a Wednesday fan. 

I have even fonder memories of John Sheridan, wouldn't take him as manager, or Chris Waddle come to that and he's my all time favourite player!

more worryingly tony pullis had contact with chansiri that's who chansiri will turn to if bullen fails , I did my best to tell him that's a bad idea. and this is legit . as for pearson he can do one ,he wont be stepping anywhere near Hillsborough ,why would chansiri talk or employ someone what instigated hirst going for a quarter of what we would have got if he went direct to Leicester ? again utter bullshit by attention seekers ,is this dotty mk2?

28 minutes ago, debs11boys said:

I will say no more 

19 minutes ago, debs11boys said:

I am not into arguments, and I don’t want to get into any angst. I asked OT for a ticket as I was just back from Spain and the best place to ask. 

Have a a great  evening my fellow Owls and enjoy the game tmrw and keep safe.

Debs

You broke your promise.