Nigel Pearson

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Another person signing up to post nonsense, should result in immediate ban.

5 minutes ago, ... said:

Says the guy that joined 2 years ago and pretended to be a ex Wednesday player to the extent they changed his name. 

Wind your neck in ive left sh!ts in the toilet longer than you’ve been on here

Two thoughts:

1) You're very vociferous in your defence of our right to post nonsense. It's almost admirable.

2) Gross.

Oh and by the way. Pearson won’t be appointed after what happened in Thailand. 

DC is a very proud and noble guy and no way would he appoint Pearson after what his son did. Very much doubt he’d even apply knowing this. 

Edited by ...

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Do you mean you indulged in some substances before making your claim?:duntmatter:

Thankfully I’ve been clean since gatecrasher burned down in 2007 the week before I’d been caught by a bouncer in the female toilets trying to insert 5 Mitsubishis up my rectum after s mate told me it makes you come up quicker. 

Anyways had to rub E45 in for 2 weeks and still pooing powder 

43 minutes ago, ... said:

Says the guy that joined 2 years ago and pretended to be a ex Wednesday player to the extent they changed his name. 

Wind your neck in ive left sh!ts in the toilet longer than you’ve been on here

Never pretended to be Jon Newsome actually dotty, I just had it as my user and Jon is a precious little fella and messages the dictators on here to change it. 

11 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Never pretended to be Jon Newsome actually dotty, I just had it as my user and Jon is a precious little fella and messages the dictators on here to change it. 

Well we learn something new everyday don't we. I really don't like when posters on here start saying people should be banned, if you don't like the thread read another one.

Its childish and pathetic