A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

15 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Henderson called up into the England squad. They’ll be rattling on about that for years now.

I've had one this morning already send me a message on WhatsApp saying "Nice to see blades are producing England talent once again " I replied back "But hes a Man Utd player".....I await his reply..

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I've had one this morning already send me a message on WhatsApp saying "Nice to see blades are producing England talent once again " I replied back "But hes a Man Utd player".....I await his reply..

They really are as thick as custard.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

They don't seem to realise that "their England keeper" who's call up has just gone on their honours board doesn't just belong to another club but also that being called up after the third choice keeper dropped out means he's actually only England's current 4th choice keeper.

That's pigonomics...

Think their are only 6 English First Choice Keepers in the Premier League so Henderson was in with a decent chance of getting called up as 'fourth' choice.

Pickford 

Pope

Heaton - injured

Henderson

Foster - retired from International football

Gunn - half Scottish !

So really was a throw up between Henderson and Gunn.

Guest The Horse
On 08/10/2019 at 13:47, Matt_1 said:

I like this little convo:

CW was VERY prickly on this subject when asked a very gentle question by RS.
My take on that is that it is a BIG WORRY to him.

NINTCHDBPICT000003035847.jpg

31 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

We used to sing it about Scott Carson as well.

We sang it about York's keeper in a pre season friendly as well.

Until he turned round and shouted that he was actually Irish, at which point he became Ireland's number one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1