A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

6 minutes ago, darra said:

Mmmm. Maybe he's getting rid of all the one's who supported McCabe you know like Wilder. For all his blustering and saying he supports Wilder once they drop into.the bottom 3 which could be soon Poundland might start looking.

Surely he wouldn't be that stupid?

That would REALLY cause a massive bust up between Poundland and the fans.

Would be such a typical United thing to do though - Finally on the up and in a very good position and it could all go boobies up with one stupid decision.

Saything that, it's just such a Sheffield football in general thing to do. We're both as bad as each other.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

The sheer stupidity of some professional footballers never ceases to amaze me. He's loaded (must be on £39,999 pw!) - even if it costs him £50 for a taxi home, that's the equivalent of normally waged people spending less than a couple of quid on one.

All true.................also, whilst it is never excusable at any time, in the wake of what those n0bheads at Derby did recently it takes a special kind of stupid to do it right now

Let’s be honest, McBurnie looks like a tool and this pretty much proves he is one. 

Why do some footballers do this? Is it an ego thing where think they’re above the law? 

It’s pretty easy to book a taxi these days. And even if he’s too thick to do that, I’m guessing there’s a player liaison he could’ve called. 

27 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

All true.................also, whilst it is never excusable at any time, in the wake of what those n0bheads at Derby did recently it takes a special kind of stupid to do it right now

Or, as few on here suggested, he saw the punishment the Derby Divs got and thought it's worth the risk.

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Was it McBurnie who tweeted whilst driving after he scored against us for Barnsley the other season?

16 hours ago, Stoop said:

Funny how you never see any pigs when you go abroad. Always see plenty of owls 

Maybe their benefits only stretch as far as a children’s season ticket on the bonsai Kop and a few pints in the bankers draft

Tramps

They cant afford foreign holidays. They are too busy saving up their benefits for bank holiday shin digs to skeggy market so they can stock up on fake Nike trainers & crosshatch jeans

Edited by dazaston

Is it tie the FA started giving out bans to players who get done for stuff like this? Or do they already?

They're seen as role models to kids and Professionals. 

A nice lengthy ban and fine would be one step closer to stopping it from happening.

Not just because he's a Blade, but in general something needs to be done to try crack down on it happening. 

Those Derby fuckwits should get massive bans and fines. 

8 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

Loads of tickets left for Arsenal game tonight. Don’t think they’ve sold out a single home game yet. There’s a clear limit to their fanbase.

I think Liverpool was closest, my piggy workmate was telling me they wanted £44 on day for last few tickets.

8 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I think Liverpool was closest, my piggy workmate was telling me they wanted £44 on day for last few tickets.

It was McCabe who gave tickets away. Maybe the prince won’t be as charitable