A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

43 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Dem blades can console themselves with the honour of now having Bumhole Lane in all its pink cladding glory on FIFA 20.

My son proudly showed me the other day.  I said it would be more realistic with smelly vision or if I have ashit with the bathroom door open while he’s playing.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

My son proudly showed me the other day.  I said it would be more realistic with smelly vision or if I have ashit with the bathroom door open while he’s playing.

Just mention it’s our old ground

Every piggy I know goes ballistic when I say that

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Best case scenario now is if their results take a downturn (they are not that good at the moment) the Prince has no cash so needs investment or a buyer, if they are heading for the Prem trapdoor it will make that job a lot harder and put more pressure on Wilder to get results, if he doesn’t……………

26 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Best case scenario now is if their results take a downturn (they are not that good at the moment) the Prince has no cash so needs investment or a buyer, if they are heading for the Prem trapdoor it will make that job a lot harder and put more pressure on Wilder to get results, if he doesn’t……………

One desperate throw of the dice......big Sam or someone similar

44 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Perfect.

But bog roll have the cash to get someone like this having had to find enough to buy the assets. Can hear the loans racking up already just at the time they should be set fair financially

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

But bog roll have the cash to get someone like this having had to find enough to buy the assets. Can hear the loans racking up already just at the time they should be set fair financially

What a pity that would be, especially if saddled with 'premier league' players they can't get rid of, on £40k+ p.w.....like udders are

10 minutes ago, Plonk said:

They will probably go to the bank of Bin Laden again.