A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

15 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Don't have Twitter unfortunately

If anyone is kind enough to post the tweets on here for us non Twitter users, would be forever grateful!

https://www.judiciary.uk/judgments/utb-llc-v-sheffield-united-others/

This is the link to the pdf of the judgement.

I’ll screenshot the tweets tomorrow as some parts are screenshots of certain paragraphs in the report and it’s a bit complicated so will do tomorrow if needed if that’s ok because I don’t think you need twitter just to follow the link I sent, try it and let me know.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

https://www.judiciary.uk/judgments/utb-llc-v-sheffield-united-others/

This is the link to the pdf of the judgement.

I’ll screenshot the tweets tomorrow as some parts are screenshots of certain paragraphs in the report and it’s a bit complicated so will do tomorrow if needed if that’s ok because I don’t think you need twitter just to follow the link I sent, try it and let me know.

That works thanks. 138 pages a bit long though :laugh::laugh: shall try give it a read

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

It's nothing short of laughable. 

And yet, if you were to believe the local press, they are some sort of model club, well run etc. 

We on the other hand get bashed from pillar to post. Yes, we've had more than our fair share of issues, but I don't recall winding up orders and unpaid wages. 

Chansiri has his flaws, but it seems our local press revel in putting the boot into him. After all, he's a foreign owner, one who is a little bit eccentric. 

The Prince was barely seen, so McCabe remained the face in terms of ownership for Dem Blades. As has always been the case (even now), he is given a pathetically easy ride despite the fact he's is/was a crap owner. 

Forget the trouble they are in for a minute, well don't really it's too funny :biggrin:

But it is laughable, that people didn't, and probarbly still don't believe that the local media favoured one team over another.

When it was pointed out on here, over and over again, some people would still say "nah, there is no bias towards any team, they treat them both the same".

Yeah...

What have you got to say now, shithouse shields is still portraying them as a well run club.

Local media are absolute wankstains on a curtain.

Sorry to pick your post for my rant SiJ.

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

The plot thickens :duntmatter:

McCabe said: “Prince Abdullah is saying that he has won and that the Court has ordered me to transfer our shares to him and that he is now the sole owner of the club.

“Prince Abdullah won part of the case, the Judge however found for the McCabe family in relation to Prince Abdullah’s devious plan to evade the Shareholders’ Agreement.

“At some stage we shall have to cede control to Prince Abdullah, but as matters stand no such order has been made and we are very carefully considering an appeal.”

Grasping At Atraws GIF - Bobsburgers Fox Shark GIFs

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse
6 hours ago, MAL said:

But it is laughable, that people didn't, and probarbly still don't believe that the local media favoured one team over another.

When it was pointed out on here, over and over again, some people would still say "nah, there is no bias towards any team, they treat them both the same".

Yeah...

Absolutely.

Wednesday fans and the club should be tearing strips off them now this has come out.

Where were Radio Sheffield with all of this? Why did they go after us like a dog on the hunt and not the blunts?

We need to make these sods squirm to expose them for the duplicitous biased snakes they are.

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

It's nothing short of laughable. 

And yet, if you were to believe the local press, they are some sort of model club, well run etc. 

We on the other hand get bashed from pillar to post. Yes, we've had more than our fair share of issues, but I don't recall winding up orders and unpaid wages. 

Chansiri has his flaws, but it seems our local press revel in putting the boot into him. After all, he's a foreign owner, one who is a little bit eccentric. 

The Prince was barely seen, so McCabe remained the face in terms of ownership for Dem Blades. As has always been the case (even now), he is given a pathetically easy ride despite the fact he's is/was a crap owner. 

Be interesting to see if they now put the boot in due to prince charmin taking the reins 

The failure of the local media should not only be seen in the context of bias reporting from our point of view but also as a contrived effort to pull the wool over United fans´ eyes.  Given their “access all areas’ relationship down there I find it very hard to believe that they had no idea about what was going on.

46 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

The failure of the local media should not only be seen in the context of bias reporting from our point of view but also as a contrived effort to pull the wool over United fans´ eyes.  Given their “access all areas’ relationship down there I find it very hard to believe that they had no idea about what was going on.

When an organisation gives "access all areas", it usually comes at a cost, e.g. an element of editorial control, or at least an agreement to put a positive spin on events and to keep silent on certain activities.