A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

37 minutes ago, Howards back said:

It will not be long before Rip Van Winkle will be having a bigger say in team affairs and that will be when Wilder says enough is enough and resigns. 

Don't be silly, Chrissie said he's looking forward to working with him.

Chrissie is renowned for speaking the truth........cough. "Embargo" cough.

40 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

To be fair to the Bin Laden's, I've always wondered if Osama was just a puppet for something bigger. No coincidence when he died someone just as bad stepped up in his place in my opinion.

Of course he's still a bad man and I wouldn't do business with him regardless.

Said nobody, ever!

Is this a quote from the bog roll billionaire or your thoughts? 

Not just him but his son was also involved but yeah, misunderstood puppets for the greater bad......

When McCabe is gone, so will a lot of his ideals - such as the cheap/free tickets, which will suddenly drop their gate by around 5k per match.

They will change from being the family club to what they were before, which to be fair - is on the back of cheap/free tickets anyway.

Saudi interest will change things in a major way, being run as a business for one - not that McCabe did not do this anyway, he just sugar coated it (I'm owning the ground and hotel and renting the ground back to you, and taking all the profits of the hotel because it's in your best interests, and not mine or Scarborough holdings at all)  etc

Fans may suddenly be put out, especially if SUFC drop out of the premiership and lose the cap on ticket prices.    Think 12 to 15k gates once prices go up.

29 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Said nobody, ever!

Is this a quote from the bog roll billionaire or your thoughts? 

Not just him but his son was also involved but yeah, misunderstood puppets for the greater bad......

Well I dunno really. 

Think he was just the face for an even bigger badder guy hiding away in the background. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the truth, nor would it surprise me if he was the terrorist mastermind. There is always a bigger fish, Star Wars taught us that.

The rest of his family are respected businessmen in Saudi Arabia too, but then again it is Saudi Arabia we are talking about.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Well I dunno really. 

Think he was just the face for an even bigger badder guy hiding away in the background. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the truth, nor would it surprise me if he was the terrorist mastermind. There is always a bigger fish, Star Wars taught us that.

The rest of his family are respected businessmen in Saudi Arabia too, but then again it is Saudi Arabia we are talking about.

That must be where I've gone wrong, not educated in that respect!

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

To be fair to the Bin Laden's, I've always wondered if Osama was just a puppet for something bigger. No coincidence when he died someone just as bad stepped up in his place in my opinion.

Of course he's still a bad man and I wouldn't do business with him regardless.

He was their leader... And minted.

He didn't need to be a puppet for anyone.