They really don't like us

I don't mind Barnsley.

I don't mind seeing them do well and enjoyed it that time they knocked both Liverpool and Chelsea out of the Cup a few years ago and when then won twice at Wembley.
Find nearly everyone from Barnsley quite down to earth.
Thats not to say I wish them any luck for tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

don't say stuff like this please!!!

they hammered the league title favourites last week, they've got a good side and will be well up for this, we've got to be wary of Wilks and Thomas

They are only league favourites because they are in london and everything in london is better than anything else . Barnsley beat them so fu@@ em cant be that good lol

"Sheff Utd are away so why can't we av more tickets cos there will be more police"

Completely ignoring the fact that United and Wednesday never play in Sheffield on the same day.

"That shed needs knocking dahn it's not sayfe"

That's enough of that video, three minutes in and my brain hurts. 

This is what happens when you're the biggest club in the region. I don't care enough about Barnsley to hate them. They have it in their heads that they have a fierce rivalry with us and genuinely hate us.

All the digs about our ground are hilarious - have they not seen their own?

Also they seem to think that its us that have only given them 2000 tickets when our own home stand has also seen a reduction in the tickets allowed. 

Its SAG and SYP that Barnsley should be aiming their anger at but no, just pretend that its nasty Sheffield Wednesday that can't deal with little old Barnsley fans. 

46 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I actually quite like Barnsley and always want them to do well. They're by an absolute mile the least offensive/weird of our neighbouring clubs.

I find this boils their p*ss more than anything else. Love to see it. An odd but harmless bunch. I'm fairly confident of 3 points on Saturday though.

Not setting the bar very high there though are you lol