They really don't like us

54 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

There will be a good feeling in the camp, heightened after yesterday’s business.

..if Bullen can get the selection/setup right we can knock them into next week.

Loungo signing could be perfectly timed. Allows us to give Lee more recovery time and to get full fitness back. 

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, newbster said:

Check out the rest of their logic

They've learned off the Lane half wits it's pigonomics

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, newbster said:

Apparently wilks is better than harris

and if they stop bannans they win the game 

Also the free ref will be a Wednesday fan

Is that Amos Wilks :tango:

31 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

This is what happens when you're the biggest club in the region. I don't care enough about Barnsley to hate them. They have it in their heads that they have a fierce rivalry with us and genuinely hate us.

All the digs about our ground are hilarious - have they not seen their own?

You mean that old stand where 50% is cordoned off & condemned? The one where we used to sell half of it out, as well as the end behind the net? I've got Tarn supporting mates & they hate playing us. I think that late Maguire goal damaged them mentally..........again!

:duntmatter:

Isn't our resident schizo dingle posting during this run up? You know the one, Whitey SWFC. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I can relate their fans moans re ticket prices and I understand their jealousy re the sizes of the respective clubs. I just hope they have a lot more to moan about at the end of the match.

Oh they will trust me, did ya know that every game they've either lost or drawn at Hillsborough, they have never deserved to......... ever, the officials have always cost em the points. 

42 minutes ago, Junglejay said:

Have a look at Rick Wallers face when the lad opens the Digestives on 3.03, he's salivating for a good few seconds.   

Jesus H, genuinely been sat pishing at that for a solid five minutes hahahahahahahahaha. Wish someone looked at me the way he looks at them fvckin digestives :laugh:

• Haha 1