They really don't like us

That lad is now claiming he was fishing the whole time...

That's usually what someone comes out with when they've made themselves look like an idiot. 

By his logic, Barnsley are a bigger club than Manchester City. 

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

don't say stuff like this please!!!

they hammered the league title favourites last week, they've got a good side and will be well up for this, we've got to be wary of Wilks and Thomas

Prefixed with the word if.

Yes they did well but that was in L1.  We have got off to a decent start and have enough quality to see this one through.

I agree, they will definitely turn up but if we do too, we should win.

Well that is 42 minutes and 42 seconds of my life that I will never see again. The score predictions, all four of them went for a Barnsley win of course but 3-1 (changed to 3-0), 2-0, 1-0 and 2-1 because Wednesday always sneak something against them.. Deary me I hope we can beat them tomorrow and then tune in next week to hear the excuses.

2 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I've not got 40 minutes to waste on that shizzle.

What are the highlights?

Apparently, we only won 2-1 last week, as opposed to 3-1.

The logic being we scored in the last minute against Reading. 

The "host" can't pronounce debut (he doesn't realise it is a silent "t") and also prounounced coup as coop...yep, as in a chicken coop. "They pulled off quite the coop there"...

That's the highlights.

No, I'm not making any of that up. 

Criticism of the Lep end is probably valid but the stand itself isn't too bad. I was at a Bradford City game the season their main stand burnt down, Barnsley's old stand is in exactly the same condition; it really needs some attention. As for the video, this is the reason you shouldn't let kids have recording facilities. No structure and not a lot of intelligent thought going on here.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Apparently, we only won 2-1 last week, as opposed to 3-1.

The logic being we scored in the last minute against Reading. 

The "host" can't pronounce debut (he doesn't realise it is a silent "t") and also prounounced coup as coop...yep, as in a chicken coop. "They pulled off quite the coop there"...

That's the highlights.

No, I'm not making any of that up. 

Cheers.  Much appreciated that.

He's right of course.  Remember the 0-0 when Chris Maguire scored that screamer in the 96th minute against them?  Great draw for us that.

• Haha 1

Don't mind Barnsley or their fans to be honest.  Everyone I've met through work etc has been sound.

It'll be a very tough game tomorrow, really tough battle.

It's nice to know we have some pace in the side and hopefully if we match their work rate our quality see us through.