They really don't like us

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Lol one minute in and they are calling our away end a shed lol fizz me do you think he’s ever set foot in his own teams ground, it’s like travelling back in time, I once did the tour when we played them at theirs and they were proud as fizz of the 1000 year old wooden seats still there.  

I flipping hate Barnsley with a passion. Hope we knock them for 6 or 12 so they can count it on their fingers

Quite funny Barnsley, they just jump on this faux hatred of Wednesday twice a season. Just jealousy they all want to live in Sheffield and are embarrassed of where they live. Even on holiday if you ever talk to them they say they are from Sheffield, when you push them turns out its pogmoor near Sheffield.

Saying that best of the other local fans quite good value.

To be honest unlike Rovrum find Barnsley quite entertaining. They know deep in their hearts they wish they were Wednesday and heading down Penistone Road every other saturday to watch the biggest club in their down trodden town. Once a season if there very lucky they can visit the great metropolis of Sheffield and stand open mouthed in awe and wonder outside the Leppings Lane turnstiles. In groups of 10 clubbing together for the price of a bag of chips. If only they could be Wednesday nagging away at the back of their empty heads. Lets hope they stay up so they can have their day out next year. Obviously wont be at s6 as we will be premier bound, but at their porcine cousins in the unwashed part of the city were dingle and pig can share tales of their joint family trees.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

This is what happens when you're the biggest club in the region. I don't care enough about Barnsley to hate them. They have it in their heads that they have a fierce rivalry with us and genuinely hate us.

All the digs about our ground are hilarious - have they not seen their own?

Can't up vote this enough. 

Let them enjoy their big day out.

Then enjoy Winnall 90+7 winner. 

"You've had your day out, now fizz off home" 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Tha'd a'Thawert thed a'geean us mowwer tickits.

That was about the time I turned the video off. I couldn't take anymore lol

I am a little worried it sounds like we are playing Barcelona ,I have no problem with Barnsley fans but when dim wits like this come on .Were they in a cell having a tea break.Credit  to them ,But Fulham have not got a good manager ,Fulham are not a good side ,On our day we are .The outcome of the game will be tactics ,We will let you attack and hit you on counter simple .Harris will get one ,Bannon and Fletcher the other scorers .3-1 Wednesday .

Guest Grez Bez

Always liked Barnsley, the accent is truly spectacular! By far the least offensive 'neighbour'.

Two of those on the video couldn't look any more Barnsley if they tried..

Really hope we smash them to pieces tomorrow as a tribute to the venomous harridan Dingle fan I ad the misfortune to bump into on holiday last year.  England had just beaten Colombia, everyone was really happy so talk changed to what teams we supported. When I said Wednesday, the red mist descended and she went berserk. There was much angry pointing, and when you’re being pointed at by a woman with eight fingers, that’s quite scary.

Just a a small town in Sheffield after all.

• Haha 1