Goodbye João now go and get...

1 minute ago, Bigblueowl said:

Marcus Maddison and

Michael Hector NOW. 

I would be happy with Tahith Chong from Man Utd has a lot of talent but not going to get much game time at Man Utd this season.

Hector for centre back

John Murphy from newcastle

And a decent left back

Just now, room0035 said:

I would be happy with Tahith Chong from Man Utd has a lot of talent but not going to get much game time at Man Utd this season.

Hector for centre back

John Murphy from newcastle

And a decent left back

Woah woah. 

The OP said Marcus Maddison. The most prolific assist maker in english football. 

Don't come back with no Tahith Chong :blink:

• Haha 3

If other posts/rumours are to be believed, Hector coming in is part of the Joao deal. So when one is announced, expect the other at the same time.

Except that, it would be typical Wednesday to agree a reduced fee for Joao with a parallel agreement in place for Hector and to then sign the deal to sell Joao as Chelsea renage (sp?) on the Hector bit.

Id like Hector back, but think we probably need a CM and wide player more urgently. 

We've got cover at CB, although not to the same quality, but midfield cover paper thin. 

I think all 3 are achievable if we use the loan market. If Rhodes goes as well, I also think we need another forward.

Edited by striker

6 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Woah woah. 

The OP said Marcus Maddison. The most prolific assist maker in english football. 

Don't come back with no Tahith Chong :blink:

He's signed a new deal with Peterboro a team renound for over pricing their players he will probably cost us the best part of £4m+ or we can get a kid on loan from Man Utd for not a lot of fee or wages who has very good pedigree has represented the Dutch at every level to under21 and is only 19.

But yes if you want to use all the money from Joao for Maddison so be it - a good player but no team above league one has ever taken a punt on him why this is I don't know. 

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He's signed a new deal with Peterboro.

A team renound for over pricing their players.

He will probably cost us the best part of £4m+.

But yes if you want to use all the money from Joao for Maddison...

Ofcourse, every players highlight videos look incredible but have you seen a Marcus Maddison highlight video? You wouldn't be so against it, he can play! 

Different player. Chong would be like a sheep in a field, we've got abit of an opportunity this year, I'd go for it

Guest Theboylangers
37 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

If other posts/rumours are to be believed, Hector coming in is part of the Joao deal. So when one is announced, expect the other at the same time.

Except that, it would be typical Wednesday to agree a reduced fee for Joao with a parallel agreement in place for Hector and to then sign the deal to sell Joao as Chelsea renage (sp?) on the Hector bit.

It's renege mate.:happy: