FAO Mr Chansiri

FAO Mr Chansiri

You've listened to the fan base before, and got them what they wanted. 

Every time it ends in disaster and a totalfkup. 

Do the exact opposite this time and recruit Pulis. 

Promotion guaranteed. 

46 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I dont think we as fans want to watch Megson football again 

We’re not paying 20 quid a game - were paying big money and at least want to watch at a level as to what we was watching under Carlos first season from here on

Good football does not guarantee promotion. Winning games does that. Whatever style it takes 

If Bruce took six gamed to realise just what was needed to put us in with a shout of the playoffs why do people think Pulis won't know it as well? Especially with Bully having the lowdown on our players and having a fully fit squad with a full pre-season behind them. .

Id personally go for GVB, which is unlikely I know. But defo would have a good go at persuading him, might be able to sell the vision. My second choice would be David Moyes, feel he could do a job here for the short term (better option than bully) whilst we wait for an up and comer like GVB. 

Failing that, what's Arsene Wenger upto? lol

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

I think it’s pretty evident that Pulis isn’t a fan favourite 

It could turn a situation where we are fully behind the club into a poisonous one 

Is it worth it? Hiring a manager onto a loser from the off

There is no one every fan wants. We are totally split as a fan base if Hughton doesn't want the job. DC will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. That's why I hope he goes continental and up a level or two. There are always foreign coaches wanting to break into English football. We heed one who will drop down a level or two to make the break through. There's no indication at present we are going that way.

26 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

If Bruce took six gamed to realise just what was needed to put us in with a shout of the playoffs why do people think Pulis won't know it as well? Especially with Bully having the lowdown on our players and having a fully fit squad with a full pre-season behind them. .

All true. No mention of his tactics though. Or that fkng cap. 

23 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

All true. No mention of his tactics though. Or that fkng cap. 

I'm sure that Bully would have said that the team is set up to play the attacking, forward pressing with pace down the flanks...do you think think Pullis would say...nah I'm having 4-4-2 with everyone behind the ball ? Really as for the cap...if it fits wear it lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

If as Alan Biggs is reporting, Pulis is under serious consideration for the job then you will lose 99% of the backing and support you’ve gained over the last few weeks to build on into next season.

He and his brand of football are completely archaic and would be such a waste in this side which is capable of much more quality football. 

This is is a chance to build on recent events and bring the whole fan base together - he must not bring a gap between us and the club by hiring this dinosaur. This man is not the manager to send us forward. 

I just cant believe he’s in the frame - how haven’t we looked at his last few clubs and reaction from the fan base to realise he is completely and utterly out of touch with modern football.

How do you know when did you do the survey ??

99% might want him .