FAO Mr Chansiri

If as Alan Biggs is reporting, Pulis is under serious consideration for the job then you will lose 99% of the backing and support you’ve gained over the last few weeks to build on into next season.

He and his brand of football are completely archaic and would be such a waste in this side which is capable of much more quality football. 

This is is a chance to build on recent events and bring the whole fan base together - he must not bring a gap between us and the club by hiring this dinosaur. This man is not the manager to send us forward. 

I just cant believe he’s in the frame - how haven’t we looked at his last few clubs and reaction from the fan base to realise he is completely and utterly out of touch with modern football.

Guest Bulgaria

"But, I want to get to the promise land asap. I've tried attacking ( sort of) football and it has not worked, so I need someone who will get us at least into the playoffs even if it means ugly footy. And I've heard he has an assistant who lives close by and supports the owls"

That's why I backed Pulis at 22-1.

Will be happy to lose that bet though.

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

"But, I want to get to the promise land asap. I've tried attacking ( sort of) football and it has not worked, so I need someone who will get us at least into the playoffs even if it means ugly footy. And I've heard he has an assistant who lives close by and supports the owls"

That's why I backed Pulis at 22-1.

Will be happy to lose that bet though.

I dont think we as fans want to watch Megson football again 

We’re not paying 20 quid a game - were paying big money and at least want to watch at a level as to what we was watching under Carlos first season from here on

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

I've no doubt that DC will take note of all these football luminaries on here lol

I think it’s pretty evident that Pulis isn’t a fan favourite 

It could turn a situation where we are fully behind the club into a poisonous one 

Is it worth it? Hiring a manager onto a loser from the off

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

It could turn a situation where we are fully behind the club into a poisonous one 

How do you know he's even considering him..cos he's 2/1?

17 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Newcastle did..

Guest Ferkorf
34 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I dont think we as fans want to watch Megson football again 

We’re not paying 20 quid a game - were paying big money and at least want to watch at a level as to what we was watching under Carlos first season from here on

Im paying 20 quid a game, I got a season ticket