Richard Keys

Why would Keys write an article with a headline like that???? Hmmm. To gain attention maybe, clicks, shares etc??? Because he is properly mates with old Bruce.

Don't give him the oxygen of attention. Bruce has a right to want another job, as we all do, how you go about getting that job is another matter. That is why people are angry at Wednesday. As for Newcastle fans, they have gone from Rafa Benitez who has won nearly everything and was super popular, to one of the worst premier league managers statistically of all time. I think they have a right to be a tad angry.

46 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Man who was shagging his daughters mate behind his wife’s back in “ Bruce is an honourable table man shocker “, what a complete no mark in life .

You could have gone round there any night of the week and found Keysey hanging out the back of it.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair I do agree with the part when he has a go at Newcastle fans moaning and points out the situation of Bury and Coventry etc.

Newcastle fans think they have a divine right to be one of the best teams in the country. They haven’t won a trophy since 1955. 

Yes they have......

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair I do agree with the part when he has a go at Newcastle fans moaning and points out the situation of Bury and Coventry etc.

Newcastle fans think they have a divine right to be one of the best teams in the country. They haven’t won a trophy since 1955. 

Still pile 50k fans in regular and travel in vast numbers . 

3 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Read about two lines then realised I don't give two hoots what Richard Keys thinks. He's hardly the Aristotle of the football world. 

Back to work.

I read the link and decided not to click it as I didn't want to know what Keys thought...

Irrelevant. Time to move on. Some lucky Manager somewhere is waiting for the phone call from Mr C hoping for a great future at Sheffield Wednesday.

For Everything A Reason

• Like 2