Richard Keys

Bruce and co are on the offensive arent they but I think it simply boils down to NUFC doing the bare min they considered necessary to release him from contract and pressing ahead with it. Wednesday haven’t commented on their version of events.

I bet it was more than 2m as suggested in the NE but as suspected less than the 4m referenced by the likes of Nixon. But even 2m quid is good money for a seasoned old manager.

Edited by Bluesteel

6 hours ago, ShaunO1 said:

I absolutely love reading the replies to his tweets. Brutal. 

Must be one of the most hated people on football.

Rightfully so.  He's a neanderthal.  Him and Andy Gray together on the telly made the Spitting Image puppets look reasoned and intelligent.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Doesn't mention Sheffield Wednesday once or has opinions on the rights or wrongs of his resignation.
Just shows the Media are obsessed by the Premier league, anything below that might as well not exist 99% of the time.

The exact thing I thought as soon as I read it. Fairly consistent though with the press coverage over the last couple if weeks. As time goes on the less I want anything to do with the PL, which is sad really as it's the "promised land" we're aiming for. 

• Like 1

What I find interesting is the comment about it unfolding over the summer. The fact Shearer and a Bruce spend most of it together. They do down in Quinta de Lago along with Big Sam and Southgate.

A close knit group.

Thats what made me smile when Big Sam distanced himself so quickly. I think he was stepping aside to gift his pal the job he craved.

Anyway, we need to find the right manager.

8 hours ago, fred mciver said:

According to today's Sheffield Star, we got a paltry £2 million compensation for the trio.

Chansiri then changes his mind but the cash's already in our bank account, thus constituting a contract.

So, yet another major wee wee tail up. 

I’d be wary believing that tale, them two young journos at the star ain’t got a clue what day of week it is

Chansiri wouldn’t be seeking legal advice on strength of ‘changing his mind’ pal 

I don't hate many people, bit I hate Richard Keys. He's a misogynist throwback to the 20s. Don't know how old the cünt is but he still thinks he's a lad, a lad's lad.  In reality he's a desperate washed up old tòsspot obsessed with being recognised and blonde dumbells with giant hotdogs, riding the wave of being on television, despite the fact he's a utterly, utterly talentless. How the fùck did he ever end up on TV? 

P.s he's smugly™ (that's a combination of pig ugly and smug) (I appreciate the word smugly exists, but my definition is far superior the Oxford English dictionary)

Prometheus 46BC

14 hours ago, dobbo said:

You could have gone round there any night of the week and found Keysey hanging out the back of it.

Is "Hanging out the back of it" a euphemism for "pifflingly limp dìck"

• Haha 1