Bruce must have been planning this a while!

Guest Jack the Hat

Of course he has  he’s a snake in the grass I think he’s known this while he’s been on his holidays  in the summer break Couldn’t wait to get back to tell his cronies and ask them what they thought 

It was probably all arranged in the Sheffield Wednesday manager office using DCs Telephone and he’s playing the bill  :Chansiri:He’s an absolute flipping rat I wouldn’t wee wee on him if he was on fire his face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp

it looks like his face has been set on fire and put out your shovel

4 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Of course he has  he’s a snake in the grass I think he’s known this while he’s been on his holidays  in the summer break Couldn’t wait to get back to tell his cronies and ask them what they thought 

It was probably all arranged in the Sheffield Wednesday manager office using DCs Telephone and he’s playing the bill  :Chansiri:He’s an absolute flipping rat I wouldn’t wee wee on him if he was on fire his face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp

You don't like him then ? 

5 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Now tell us what you really think lol

• Haha 1

He's used us, as simple as that

It leaves a sour taste in the mouth

The whole saga stinks and SB won't come out of it well

Out of work by xmas but with a healthy bank balance & I bet he won't resign at his beloved NUFC either

Its a funny old game innit? Not the one I used to love (sadly)

6 minutes ago, ash60s said:

He's used us, as simple as that

It leaves a sour taste in the mouth

The whole saga stinks and SB won't come out of it well

Out of work by xmas but with a healthy bank balance & I bet he won't resign at his beloved NUFC either

Its a funny old game innit? Not the one I used to love (sadly)

Judas Bruce used us as a stopgap.

That much is now clear.

The man's got no standards.

I reckon it was Mike Ashley (or someone on his behalf) that lumped a load of cash on Bruce been next NUFC manager early on when the odds dropped suddenly. That's why he had to stick to it and get his man. If he put enough on, it would be effectively the bookies paying Chansiri the compo not Ashley.

Just a Thought?

Even more snake like if true.

3 minutes ago, swfc.4.ever said:

I reckon it was Mike Ashley (or someone on his behalf) that lumped a load of cash on Bruce been next NUFC manager early on when the odds dropped suddenly. That's why he had to stick to it and get his man. If he put enough on, it would be effectively the bookies paying Chansiri the compo not Ashley.

Just a Thought?

Even more snake like if true.

Think that's illegal surely?

I think, we should never mention his name again, SWFC is since 1867, and while the unmentionable LOOKS like he's from 1867, he's not. He's garbage, and we take the garbage out, thinking no more about it...and no, we don't want our garbage back in our house.  Sorry.