Steve Bruce PR Machine

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bannan signed a new deal last season. Imagine how much Chansiri would want from Newcastle for him.

Agree, but Bruce likes to sign players he knows and trusts. Just hope there’s not another big kick in the nuts in this whole saga. 

2 hours ago, Night King said:

Are we ready for Bruce’s media friends spilling stories to put the club & owner in a bad light? Sure we’ll hear about vague broken promises and how he wasn’t backed etc. 

You wont hear anything, he knows what he has done, thick skinned traitor.

22 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bannan signed a new deal last season. Imagine how much Chansiri would want from Newcastle for him.

Bruce won't f**k with Chansiri. He's already made him squirm on the touchline at Lincoln.

Chansiri is a man who can make bad things happen, if you know what I mean. 

3504.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I honestly think under the circumstances that bannan would flick cabbage head the v's. Bazza seems genuine when he speaks about our club. Unlike that fat, ugly, bullshitting, c0ck nosed, piggy, cu.nt. 

11 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Broken promises, transfers done over his head, not enough kebabs on the buffet blah blah blah. Jog on Steve.

Just looking at him , I don't thinking 'jogging' has featured in the Bruce repertoire for at least 10 years ....

Bruce is a media darling. You could argue the lure of the opportunity of managing his home town club in the premiership was too great , however the loyalty and respect given to him at the outset from our chairman has been unceremoniously thrown back in his face by Bruce. Bruce and his advisors have handled this appallingly and shown zero respect to our club and fans. 

His is true personality and thought process has been badly exposed - he knew all along he’d poo all over us once the first contact was established. #snake 

11 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

"The Steve Bruce Bus" rolled into Hillsborough and our "Employment Lawyer CEO" drove out ........

Didn't like the smell from the buses exhaust ?

Hope she left her desk full of reference books for Mr C to read....:Chansiri:

You have a really good point there OG.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mav-erick said:

Bruce is a media darling. You could argue the lure of the opportunity of managing his home town club in the premiership was too great , however the loyalty and respect given to him at the outset from our chairman has been unceremoniously thrown back in his face by Bruce. Bruce and his advisors have handled this appallingly and shown zero respect to our club and fans. 

His is true personality and thought process has been badly exposed - he knew all along he’d poo all over us once the first contact was established. #snake 

I thought (wrongly) that (assuming pay was acceptable) Bruce had reached a point in his career where a challenge such as getting a team like ours promoted was what got him out of bed in a morning. A chance to make a difference, breath life back into a club with latent potential.

I was deluded.

It's a shame, we move on.

I will always consider him a two faced barsteward lacking in any moral fibre or honour.

We are well shot of him.

Simon Jordan just been on talkshite defending him. Says its his dream job. Wednesday fans shouldn't be complaining cos Wednesday have had the money and it was us that put the clause in. Also said he can't go into detail but we've been pushing it a bit with regards to how we've been with managers. Says we've had a decent wedge and we're wanting more. 

By all accounts Bruce has taken a massive pay cut to be at Newcastle. He's the lowest paid manager in the Premier league and earning half what we paid him 

Given a choice between Newcastle and Wednesday who would choose the latter? 

Get real 

Bruce got the Newcastle job because nobody else wanted it. Hell probably be sacked by Newcastle when they get sold. Would you give Bruce a massive pot of money spend? 

Bruce is a good second tier manager, like watnock, but he's not top league and a proven failure in the Premier league  just like warnock

I doubt Bruce will start the recriminations. He's moved on and so should we. 

31 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I thought (wrongly) that (assuming pay was acceptable) Bruce had reached a point in his career where a challenge such as getting a team like ours promoted was what got him out of bed in a morning. A chance to make a difference, breath life back into a club with latent potential.

I was deluded.

It's a shame, we move on.

I will always consider him a two faced barsteward lacking in any moral fibre or honour.

We are well shot of him.

I agree. He showed his lack of backbone in the Leeds game. We hammered forest after Bruce radically changed the team that were hopeless against villa 

Bruce didn't have the guts to play a winning team and brought back all the proven failures who never tried an inch against Leeds 

Bruce admitted afywr the match he'd made a serious error. 

After this it was obvious tha Bruce wasn't up for the fight and wouldn't take the chances he jad to. 

We are better without him because he wasn't committed or was just plain washed out. Probably both. 

We need a manager who will make our overpaid workshy team earn their money. When the crunch came Bruce showed he wasn't the man to do that 

12 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I agree. He showed his lack of backbone in the Leeds game. We hammered forest after Bruce radically changed the team that were hopeless against villa 

Bruce didn't have the guts to play a winning team and brought back all the proven failures who never tried an inch against Leeds 

Bruce admitted afywr the match he'd made a serious error. 

After this it was obvious tha Bruce wasn't up for the fight and wouldn't take the chances he jad to. 

We are better without him because he wasn't committed or was just plain washed out. Probably both. 

We need a manager who will make our overpaid workshy team earn their money. When the crunch came Bruce showed he wasn't the man to do that 

I can cut a manager some slack for making mistakes.

Still think he had the enough knowledge how to get out of this league with the added benefit of helping accelerate DC's education in the general machinations of football dealings.

Turns out he was just a weak and vain character and cared not a jot about our club.

It is what it is.

Newcastle press conference he will spin his way using: 

The fact hes a Geordie

Opportunity may never come around again for him 

Premier league

Massive club

Wouldn't surprise me if he references his family/parents and ties that in as well to try spin the emotion and get people on side, despite what he's previously said about them. Literally nothing would surprise me.