Odds For The New Manager

1 hour ago, Dronfield Blue said:

This is dreadful.

The usual merry go round wasters.

Hopefully it's a smokescreen or they are just making assumptions based on the betting and that rumoured shortlist but we really need to be more ambitious and forward thinking, than merely settling for the usual out of work failures.

Edited by The Night-Owl

Think I’d begrudgingly accept Pulis over the rest, yeh he’s not known for attacking football to put it politely but he’s got experience that far outweighs owt else on that list 

Pulis, Megson, Goodness me no thanks. Lets rip up everything that we've doing, even under the snake and throw the lot away in favour of hoof ball. We take the p1ss out of sides who come & play this way. Let's not end up back there ourselves.

Biggsy is often non committal but the key is reading between the lines as he usually knows the craic.

Hopefully soon he will tweet something about his gut feeling being that swfc won’t go for Pulis :ph34r:

Some Boro fans were pleased they didn’t make the top six so that he would go!

If we go Pulis then nothing more than wins and promotion will suffice because the football is going to be eyebleedingly bad. With the style he plays 3-4 bad results on the spin will have people calling for his head. 

14 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Hopefully it's a smokescreen or they are just making assumptions based on the betting and that rumoured shortlist but we really need to be more ambitious and forward thinking, than merely settling for the usual out of work failures.

I think it is.

Just ramping up interest to make it look a 3 - 4 horse race.

The most popular bet is cc at 50/1.:rolleyes:

Not concerned unless someone goes short odds on quickly