Odds For The New Manager

5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Can't see Barnsley manager leaving. Did I hear he'd signed 10 players this summer? He'd look worse than SB if he walked out now. 

He was only my second choice, I really want Cowley, dudes done immense stuff at Lincoln

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

1st season we were an unknown quantity, no one really knew how to play us effectively. 2nd season we were found out. Carlos became more defense and we struggled to finish sides off. He should have gone after semi final, and the rest as they say is history.

Let’s hope he stays history. 

5 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

He was only my second choice, I really want Cowley, dudes done immense stuff at Lincoln

All appointments are gambles, this is the type of gamble we should be taking,

I said the other day in a post, his appointment would be as close as any of us could get to managing the team ourselves. The brothers have all the attributes you could hope for, this short read is great - https://www.fourfourtwo.com/performance/training/pe-teachers-football-league-managers-meet-cowley-brothers

Actually think DC is a great fit for them as well.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Not one inspiring name, have we been linked with Can remember when Bruce was appointed, I wasn’t so keen, but he was a steady hand, and after Jos, that was what was needed. Now we’ve stabilised, we need to push on, so we need somebody inspirational, who can take us to the next level. Somebody with tactical nous, as we aren’t in a position to buy promotion

19 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I'm with you mate, don't go back, BUT if it was a choice fo Carlos, Pulis, Coleman, Monk, Rowett, I;d be dragging Carlos back meself. I just wish we'd at least try to go for a Cowley or the bloke from Barnsley, a young manager who has a good record and wants to push himself further.

Cowleys or Stendal are the one we should be looking at bringing in. Lets look to the future , not give the job to one of the perennial failures.  

How many managers are we going to appoint? lol

Seems like every 5 minutes or so, it's going to be some underwhelming appointment, then it's another more underwhelming one 5 minutes later. :duntmatter::ghoulguy: 

Are we going to be revolutionary and be the first club to appoint 46 managers? Then we can get rid of them, one by one, each time we lose a game, like the manager out threads after each defeat or bad performance. :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:

Really hope, the media and bookies have got it wrong, and DC is searching for a more ambitious or forward thinking and much more exciting appointment. But whoever gets it, we should give DC some slack and give the new man a chance. 

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Are we going to be revolutionary and be the first club to appoint 46 managers? Then we can get rid of them, one by one, each time we lose a game. :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:

I think this has the makings of a Reality TV show......the revenue stream we've been looking for!!! WTF:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Really hope, the media and bookies have got it wrong, and DC is searching for a more ambitious or forward thinking and much more exciting appointment. But whoever gets it, we should give DC some slack and give the new man a chance. 

Yeh,good luck with that fella.