Odds For The New Manager

7 minutes ago, Quist said:

I hope you are right but his price has hardened continually throughout the day across all firms. Not substantial but enough to force Bullen's price to drift. Rowet is only other whose price has shortened.

Pulis price shortened yesterday all through the day, then today went back out, thank f*ck lol

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, striker said:

Absolutely, Coleman a definite no. 

Managers out of work are unemployed for a reason. We have opportunity to build something now. Cook, Stendel, Cowley the type of managers we should be thinking of, not out of work has beens with only tenuous flirtation with success 5 or 10 years ago. 

If the shortlist is accurate, Stendel is my choice .

Excellent posts says who we do not want and offers up alternatives which stand a good chance of doing job and we stand good chance of recruiting them all. I suspect Cook would be most difficult one of 3.

25 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

I like bullen,  but don't want him as manager. The bookies, press, fans and journos know dogshiit all hence the random candidates and odds.

I'm sure all will become clear next week and we will all be able to breathe a sigh of relief and move on.

Random?

You mean an out of work international manager from England who is based in Asia who was 50/1 and now has been removed (Stephen Constantine) being longer odds than what would be an unheralded appointment of a woman with no experience outside of ladies league football is random?

Blow me down with a feather. An owl feather, naturally.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Pulis price shortened yesterday all through the day, then today went back out, thank f*ck lol

It did shorten up on one firm but did not move on all boards. Today has gone out to level up with other boards. Coleman price is much shorter and across the board. 

I can not think any fans would be backing him as he is not well liked and would be a very unpopular appointment. We always seemed to be linked with Sunderland players basically think have connections with same agent. Yeserday Coleman appaeared in bettin and so did Jack Ross current Sunderland manager and both shortened, Nobody in right mind would consider either. 

DC needs to know unacceptable name to be manager.

Guest wilyfox

Coleman's management record in club football is dire, and his personality would bore us to tears. At least appoint someone with charisma. 

Edited by wilyfox

To help with looking at betting and to see changes I would use this link you can see who has been backed and who has not. Price is shortening if in blue and pink if going out.in betting.

ttps://www.oddschecker.com/football/manager-specials/sheff-wed/next-permanent-manager