Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Haha, you know you can take it as fact when Biggs is shouting it , normally likes a good sit on fence Alan does 

To be fair, I know we’re all just going off various questionable sources but deep down I think we all knew it was probably obvious he’s been talking to Newcastle for weeks 

27 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

People had better start getting in their goodbyes then. All the best Owlinmad. I hope you'll find another forum somewhere you'll be loved and cherished as you were here...sometimes.

- fox

xxx

I never liked this forum anyway, it's crap.

I meant to sign up to dementia weekly but got confused.

Stuff you all.

Has he gone yet ?

Edited by Owlinmad
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Haha, you know you can take it as fact when Biggs is shouting it , normally likes a good sit on fence Alan does 

To be fair, I know we’re all just going off various questionable sources but deep down I think we all knew it was probably obvious he’s been talking to Newcastle for weeks 

No poo Sherlock. News initially came out on Monday 24th June that the Toon were interested in Bruce so it was likely that conversations were had the week prior. 

I have absolutely no doubt that Bruce and his agent/legal team have had various conversations with Newcastle for the last 4 weeks or so which contradicts what Bruce said yesterday. It’s not like Bruce has done this before? This will be the 5th time he’s left a club for another whilst been under contract. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

No poo Sherlock. News initially came out on Monday 24th June that the Toon were interested in Bruce so it was likely that conversations were had the week prior. 

I have absolutely no doubt that Bruce and his agent/legal team have had various conversations with Newcastle for the last 4 weeks or so which contradicts what Bruce said yesterday. It’s not like Bruce has done this before? This will be the 5th time he’s left a club for another whilst been under contract. 

Aye, pretty much 

29 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The idea that Bruce has been courting Newcastle behind Chansiri's back for a while really doesn't sit well, does it?

It's just such a sh*tty way of behaving, and I genuinely thought he was a better man than that.

Amazing that A. Biggs has said he was courting NUFC. That's really amazing and quite troubling as it's been recently SWFC should have been doing more to shake up the squad.

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

I never liked this forum anyway, it's crap.

I meant to sign up to dementia weekly but got confused.

Stuff you all.

Has he gone yet ?

Just remember...every time I called you a c*nt, it came from the heart. You'll be missed.

35 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The idea that Bruce has been courting Newcastle behind Chansiri's back for a while really doesn't sit well, does it?

It's just such a sh*tty way of behaving, and I genuinely thought he was a better man than that.

You don’t court Newcastle - fingerblast outside a chippy, five months of bickering then booed off Jeremy Kyle

• Haha 2

From Alan Biggs on twatter:

But I fear Steve Bruce - on top of the way done - has made a football mistake in heart ruling head. Emotionally it’s understandable  joining #NUFC. But you can’t buy the amount of goodwill he’s had at #SWFC .Very few have had as much. Tossed away for what?

Unusual for Biggs to get off the fence but he's sounding quite bitter on his latest tweets.