Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, bobness said:

It was in response to a suggestion on here. Fairly certain you piggybacked off that comment, but to be fair, with all these quotes it's tough to keep track. And for that reason, I'm out. Going to leave it to the rest of you to solve all our problems. 

:Sid:

Hahaha.. for clarity.. it's an unsolicited (by the club) approach for our contracted manager.

DC can name his terms..he holds SBs contract and only a fool would bend over and "present" to a chancer like Ashley when they really don't have to.

That's my position fwiw.

Have a great weekend mate..

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Who's sacking him.. he's under contract.. you're leaping to assumptions to make your argument.

Confused our volley with the thread below. Whatever the case, Owlstalk has spoken, and no one agrees with my overwhelming common sense. Going to log off now and cry myself to sleep. 

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Confused our volley with the thread below. Whatever the case, Owlstalk has spoken, and no one agrees with my overwhelming common sense. Going to log off now and cry myself to sleep. 

lol

I was saying that if he stays and doesn't do his job properly, he will get the sack. I actually expect him to do his job properly, as he did at Brum when he stayed there after Newcastle wouldn't pay his compo.

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

This gets even more ridiculous for Ashley - he would have to pay us more forBruce that the offer he made to Benitez!!! You couldn’t write it!!

That's if he's been contacted and wants to go. 

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

The only thing less believable than the tipster with 800 followers. 

Ladies and and gents I give you...... the sun newspaper lol 

I'll see the Sun newspaper, and rise you the Star, although some people take their financial advice from their "experts"

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

I was saying that if he stays and doesn't do his job properly, he will get the sack. I actually expect him to do his job properly, as he did at Brum when he stayed there after Newcastle wouldn't pay his compo.

Got it. I agree, I too think he'll be a professional about it, but if he's properly deflated by this it could affect his performance and create some form of unhealthy environment in the backroom, even if it's not intentional.

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have a story about the sun newspaper but it’s not for this site lol 

at 15 I learned that I could never trust any media after seeing something happen. All I can say is staged stories, and the one I saw wasn’t even that big a deal and people were getting payed handsomely for staging it. 

Is it the one about Freddie Starr and the hamster?