Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

But he wasn't agreeing with you all the time, hell he even quoted you and tagged you to disagree with you, but I guess you ignore that. On a different note, are you actually saying you only pay attention to people who agree with you? Is this what inbreeding does, are you from Barnsley? 

it syou who brought up MK owl..i said ide rather believe a uni lecturer than an accountant off owlstalk..but you were saying he was backing up your argument..turns out he agreed with the lecturer the whole time..and thats why your dumb, the fact your trying to put words in my month now is just standard procedures for you lol

Edited by keepitsteel89

6 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

it syou who brought up MK owl..i said ide rather believe a uni lecturer than an accountant off owlstalk..but you were saying he was backing up your argument..turns out he agreed with the lecturer the whole time..and thats why your dumb, the fact your trying to put words in my month now is just standard procedures for you lol

No, I said I'd trust him over some bloke off twitter because he does it for a living and in the years I've known him has never been wrong, But you carry on making stuff up to fit your own agenda, again I notice you ignore the fact that MK tagged you and called you out AGAIN to explain why you are wrong. Sleep well sweetcheeks, dream of Kieran

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Oh look back to having a personal dig at me again......... that hardly ever happens.

why have so many people got the little man syndrome where they feel the need to constantly have a dig at people? 

Can you not concentrate on the story rather than me please? 

you shut up whining I'm having an argument with a guy who would lose a battle of wits with a stuffed Iguana. Once he worked out what an Iguana was :ph34r:

Edited by marcx666

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Oh look back to having a personal dig at me again......... that hardly ever happens.

why have so many people got the little man syndrome where they feel the need to constantly have a dig at people? 

Can you not concentrate on the story rather than me please? 

Lighten up Roland.

It's midnight.  

Only messing.

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, 2roland2 said:

Wasn't talking about you Marc 

Anyone tried that jalepino cream cheese from Iceland?

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Wasn't talking about you Marc 

I knwo but you're distracting my argument here. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate on an argument with someone that it's impossible to calculate how few f*cks I give about them

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I can hang my hat on the names that pop up every day. 

That's what Mike Ashley is saying.

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, sherlyegg said:

So, allegedly DC wants 4.5m for Bruce and 1.5m for his assistants.

Ashley's next move could be...OK, kin ell, I'll pay 4M for Bruce, you can keep his mates.

What ya gonna do now Yogi :biggrin:

Can we sell Bruce then have him back on loan?

A couple of interesting comments on this article, the article itself gives favourable respect to DC the complete opposite to Ashley and Bruce

bbc0cace8ed38c1d746fc283983b08c6?s=96&d=mm&r=g

Nicky the ball thrower

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:43 PM

Comment #15

Sheff Wed will be furious. Their season kicks off in 3 weeks. Bit of a rat’s trick by us and Steve Bruce if it does happen, and if it does happen and he get’s a long term deal, we should be livid, not so much with Bruce, because we need a manager, and someone has to do it, but squarely with Ashley, because that would indicate he’s staying, and we are back to business as usual, pre Rafa, and with a vengeance.

• e47931e9bddcddd29de2c4cf81b7e0eb?s=96&d=mm&r=g

GeordieTwo

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:52 PM

Comment #22

I’m betting we don’t get any details at all about Bruce’s contract if he gets one with us Nicky. They won’t want us drawing conclusions from the length of it.

• 00219c5cf5828ac0a234a51d38d75025?s=96&d=mm&r=g

Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:57 PM

Comment #23

If I was the boss of SW I’d make sure that Bruce stayed at the club until we had a new manager and then sack him, about what he deserves!

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

When he stays.there is going to be some serious portions of humble pie to be eaten.

All we know for a fact is Bruce has said its news to him, yet everyone seems happy to write him off.

I’ve been saying that for two days. It’s almost like some on here want him to go just so they can have a pop. I don’t know what drives them but I do know that they know bugger all about what’s really going on.

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Growl67 said:

I’ve been saying that for two days. It’s almost like some on here want him to go just so they can have a pop. I don’t know what drives them but I do know that they know bugger all about what’s really going on.

I think it's safe to say that Bruce is thinking about it.

Why not come out and state otherwise, if that's the case?.

3 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

I know as much as you do, IE nothing, BUT the fact that theres been no statement or interview saying Bruce is flattered but happy here, plus DC booting Sky, leads me, not unreasonably to think stuff has gone on. I've not slagged Bruce off, yet, but honestly, if he goes, which he wont, not because theres no interest, but because Ashley wont pay the compensation, then I will be p*ssed, and I feel rightfully so given DC has bent over backwards to accommodate him.

2 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Makes no difference if he stays, damage has been done....if he does stay we better get off to a good start, cos you know what will happen

8 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Can we sell Bruce then have him back on loan?

Personally I feel Bruce isn't coming across good through this saga, I have lost my respect towards him and I feel we'd be best off without him even despite his record in this League and better off with someone who wants to be here and not purely motivated by greed. However, DC should be respected for honourably standing firm against Ashley and Bruce.

Edited by The Night-Owl

2 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

I think it’s how people operate in modern football unfortunately. For many, saying nothing as Bruce has done is still game playing. It’s a have your cake and eat it scenario. This has been hugely disruptive, anyone with a shred of decency would dispute the story if it were unfounded.