Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

12 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have a story about the sun newspaper but it’s not for this site lol 

at 15 I learned that I could never trust any media after seeing something happen. All I can say is staged stories, and the one I saw wasn’t even that big a deal and people were getting payed handsomely for staging it. 

Was it on page 3?

Guest Ash76
28 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Wish I was going to Lincoln tomorrow.

It'll be like watching Neighbours being filmed live.

Hope the sky cameras are there and our fans get to give an opinion

I hope people are respectful. Ask him, tell him if he goes you wouldn't be happy and why but refrain from abuse

It's really not a good look

Guest Ash76
57 minutes ago, The Batman said:

A guess or you heard something?

A guess, or rather a bet. I had 42p in my Sky Bet account and stuck it on him as theres not a £5m compensation fee. 

Come let's all stick 42p on and watch his odds tumble 

:duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I hope people are respectful. Ask him, tell him if he goes you wouldn't be happy and why but refrain from abuse

It's really not a good look

Gets dogs abuse at friendly resigns due to abuse to him and staff Joins the geordies,compo goes down the big white telephone,Paxo informs DC of a white hot danish manager that got promoted out of the danish 2nd division 5 times,joins us and the madness continues

2 hours ago, londonowl said:

OMG. You stayed they got "hard cash". This shows they didn't. 

Ours show exactly the same, out debtors increased by £38m, the stadium was previously value at £22m, hence the £60m selling price.

Not only are you not getting this, your level of indignation to people trying to explain it to you shows that its just not worth arguing with you.

BTW, that Kieran fella is the same one that was trying tweeting about the trouble we were going to get into because the accounts were late when he would have known it wasn't true.

He's a sensationalist looking for exposure.

mkowl

• Sheffield Wednesday Board Member
  •  
  • mkowl
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 15,831 posts
  • Interests:Roundabouts
  On 11/07/2019 at 21:17, rickygoo said:

The football finance guy you don’t like says

The accounts insist that Hillsborough was sold for around £60m during 2017/18 – delivering a profit of £38m – but they do not indicate to whom, and according to the Land Registry, the club still own the stadium. What’s more, the accounts do not indicate that any cash was brought in after the sale. 

When I’ve looked at the accounts of both Derby and Villa, I’ve seen that they’ve sold the stadium and then pretty much straight away received the cash. Sheffield Wednesday appear to have sold the stadium, we don’t know yet to whom, and they don’t appear to have been given the cash. Though it could be that that cash has now been received.

He also says precedent of Derby and Villa means stadium sale should be approved. What do you make of it overall?  

"True that the cash was not received as the year end date.

The accounts imply 7.5m will be received within one year and the rest after that. 

Would have to re-look at the Derby accounts, not seen Villas

Right that it does not say who has bought it, just a related party has.

It's a guess but the thought is the delay was because the EFL have reviewed it. But the accounts are the accounts they aren't approved by the EFL per se"    

- MK OWL on the ACCOUNTS!!!!! you df 

^^^^^thats what MK owl said..your a porper bellend mate sorry to say it...evrything I said was right, even the guy you were saying is an account is saying I am right.. and for the record I never said hard cash I said cash or depts, money coming in is what i said, god your dumb and the best thing is you got people agreeing with you lol 

no doubt what soever in my mind you will post again with another ridiculous way you "got me" 

Edited by keepitsteel89

2 hours ago, londonowl said:

OMG. You stayed they got "hard cash". This shows they didn't. 

Ours show exactly the same, out debtors increased by £38m, the stadium was previously value at £22m, hence the £60m selling price.

Not only are you not getting this, your level of indignation to people trying to explain it to you shows that its just not worth arguing with you.

BTW, that Kieran fella is the same one that was trying tweeting about the trouble we were going to get into because the accounts were late when he would have known it wasn't true.

He's a sensationalist looking for exposure.

I said the opther 2 clubs who sold their groud show some cash coming in for it eaither in dept or cash or whatever..and we dont.. MK owl says somthing about 7.5 mil next year but *** nows

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

It’s all about how much Ashley wants SB now. 4-5m is a fraction of a premier league player transfer. If he won’t cough up SB will feel pretty uncomfortable. 

Peoples emotions are running high, but there is still a way back. All Bruce would need to say is that Newcastle is a club close to his heart so he wanted to hear what they had to say, but the two clubs couldn't agree a deal so he's still here ready to crack on with the job in hand ready to give his all. That'd suffice.

What DC can't allow is the uncertainty to surround the club. It'll damage our preparation. 3 days of this is already too long. There must be a put up or shut up warning issued to Newcastle, and Bruce should be prepared to refocus here if needs be. 

Has to be a realistic chance that MA walks away. DC’s belligerence and his ability to walk away from any deal is proving an asset in this situation. Bruce’s sphincter must be twitching furiously atm. :Sid:

9 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

mkowl

•  
  • mkowl
  • 15,831 posts

The accounts insist that Hillsborough was sold for around £60m during 2017/18 – delivering a profit of £38m – but they do not indicate to whom, and according to the Land Registry, the club still own the stadium. What’s more, the accounts do not indicate that any cash was brought in after the sale. 

When I’ve looked at the accounts of both Derby and Villa, I’ve seen that they’ve sold the stadium and then pretty much straight away received the cash. Sheffield Wednesday appear to have sold the stadium, we don’t know yet to whom, and they don’t appear to have been given the cash. Though it could be that that cash has now been received.

He also says precedent of Derby and Villa means stadium sale should be approved. What do you make of it overall?  

The accounts imply 7.5m will be received within one year and the rest after that. 

It's a guess but the thought is the delay was because the EFL have reviewed it. But the accounts are the accounts they aren't approved by the EFL per se"    

^^^^^thats what MK owl said..your a porper bellend mate sorry to say it...evrything I said was right, even the guy you were saying is an account is saying I am right.. and for the record I never said hard cash I said cash or depts, money coming in is what i said, god your dumb and the best thing is you got people agreeing with you lol 

no doubt what soever in my mind you will post again with another ridiculous way you "got me" 

Oh for f*ck sake shut up you illiterate f*cktard, you're actually only embarrassing yourself. Go back to twitter to stalk Kieran 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

mkowl

•  
  • mkowl
  • 15,831 posts

Oh and I thought you didn't care what MK said because he was some random dude on the internet?  Who even though it is his profession you wouldn't trust with your money, why are you now suddenly quoting him?

Just now, marcx666 said:

Oh and I thought you didn't care what MK said because he was some random dude on the internet?  Who even though it is his profession you wouldn't trust with your money, why are you now suddenly quoting him?

because he was agreeing with me all along lmao..god your dumb mate sorry but all this time arguing for me to find that..

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Bruce’s sphincter must be twitching furiously atm. :Sid:

Absolutely.

Ive had 5 pints of stones and a lamb curry tonight but I bet Bruce's ring piece and belly is suffering a great deal more than mine is tonight.

5 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

because he was agreeing with me all along lmao..god your dumb mate sorry but all this time arguing for me to find that..

But he wasn't agreeing with you all the time, hell he even quoted you and tagged you to disagree with you, but I guess you ignore that. On a different note, are you actually saying you only pay attention to people who agree with you? Is this what inbreeding does, are you from Barnsley? 

• Haha 1