Old memorabilia

Had this since I was 16.... I’m 63 now !

When I was aro 14 years old I had a great ruler that I got out of some footy mag or other... it had Sheffield Wednesday right ac the fro and all our fixtures listed on the back... flippin brilliant it was... I wouldn’t lend it to anyone.

7E70135D-B7FE-4C20-B66F-7C298E19CC2E.jpeg

• Like 1

Got all the 90s Wembley tickets and programmes.  

VHS Season preview 93-94 signed by Hirst and Wadlle.

Signed photo of Waddle

Loads of late 80s/early 90s programmes and one or two reserve programmes.  Some Sheffield Stars from that time.

Prob worth nowt

Guest Manwithastick

I once saw Chrissy Waddle's cøçk whilst he was taking a slash in the next spot.

He caught me looking but was ok with it when I explained I wanted a story to make the missus envious. 

37 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

I once saw Chrissy Waddle's cøçk whilst he was taking a slash in the next spot.

He caught me looking but was ok with it when I explained I wanted a story to make the missus envious. 

Once had a similar experience with Phil king, 91 after season party at Hillsborough, doing the business at a urinal and in walks old kingy, quick glance at each other and a nod of the head and it was all over :Sid:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, scilly owl said:

When I was aro 14 years old I had a great ruler that I got out of some footy mag or other... it had Sheffield Wednesday right ac the fro and all our fixtures listed on the back... flippin brilliant it was... I wouldn’t lend it to anyone.

Snap!

IMG_1190.JPG.0a1c9fed74f248323bfa4dff5876c93d.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Reminds me of a bloke that lived on our road when I was a kid. Kept inviting me round to see his rusty sheriff's badge. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Picked this up a couple of years ago, 1st edition of the first ever football club history book:

image.png.0e8f1d40283413fcdf3d3e2f4eeaab33.png

Tried to read this a few years ago. It’s written in such a strange way, it might as well have been in Chinese. Gave up trying very quickly.

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

I’ve got both those

garymegson

I think the promotion plate is quite common, i've got one , not treated very well, keep loose change and other bits and bobs in it. Amazed its lasted 40 years and about 10 house moves .