U18s | FINAL v Cardiff. Tonight - CHAMPIONS!!!

Really impressive effort by the boys, Waldock was MoM for me but ably supported by Shaw Grant and Hagan who looked a really prospect. Cardiff list their discipline towards the end but overall we deserved it.

Good to see Bullen Chansiri and Forestieri there to support the boys too

many congratulations to the boys. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Really impressive effort by the boys, Waldock was MoM for me but ably supported by Shaw Grant and Hagan who looked a really prospect. Cardiff list their discipline towards the end but overall we deserved it.

Sounded as is if the lad Dawodu had a great first half, but perhaps wasn’t mentioned so much in the second half Still, it’s the team performance that won the game for us

• Like 1

Can we just give credit to DC for the time and money invested in the academy systems. A few years ago we pretty much had no academy nor scouting systems, DC turns up and puts money into it, and between our U23s and U18s over the last few years, it has showed and they have done us proud. Credit to DC for investing in our future. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, marcx666 said:

Can we just give credit to DC for the time and money invested in the academy systems. A few years ago we pretty much had no academy nor scouting systems, DC turns up and puts money into it, and between our U23s and U18s over the last few years, it has showed and they have done us proud. Credit to DC for investing in our future. 

Well said

He was there tonight to see it come to fruition too

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, marcx666 said:

Yes, well said

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Didn't see any of them, but saw the R8 in car park so pressumed he was there. 

• Like 1

I think it proved that Hagan needs to be on the wing as opposed to centre forward like the last game.

Facing forward is easier to use his pace as opposed to back to goal trying to win headers in the middle.

i thought Shaw was the difference in the first half, but he got a knock in the second and was obviously less effective (and a bit more forward).

Everyone however deserves a mention!! Well done,

• Like 2