U18s | FINAL v Cardiff. Tonight - CHAMPIONS!!!

5 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Missed only 1 game all season. Not heard of any call ups. I first thought something wasn't right when he didn't get a contract in December when Shaw,Dawodu,Rice and Grant did. Waldock had got one year before.

Eyad was called up by Bulgaria youth this season i can assure you of this. Eyad benefitted from O’Brien dragging the defence all over the place which left Eyad plenty of room to do his magic.

19 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Eyad was called up by Bulgaria youth this season i can assure you of this. Eyad benefitted from O’Brien dragging the defence all over the place which left Eyad plenty of room to do his magic.

So with no strikers moving up to the U23s, I’m not sure I’d class your lad as a striker, we may have earmarked someone from another club. There was some talk of maybe Dearnley joining from Manchester Utd, a local lad who apparently plays in a similar position to Hammoud

45 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So with no strikers moving up to the U23s, I’m not sure I’d class your lad as a striker, we may have earmarked someone from another club. There was some talk of maybe Dearnley joining from Manchester Utd, a local lad who apparently plays in a similar position to Hammoud

That guy from Dundee we got linked with ?!

• Like 1