Bolton administration

Could be bad news for us they’re in court soon with the possibility of been wound up. The effect of this would be all of their results being expulsed from league and the table would be as follows . We could then kiss playoffs goodbye ☹️

F4868BB5-3250-4E8F-8016-2303EF5A8747.png

The only thing that will result in the results being void is if Bolton go into liquidation (wound up) not if they go into Admin.

Wont happen, at least not this season.  If it came to it, the FL would help fund the next 6 weeks to get them to the end of the season rather than compromise the integrity of the results.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

48 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Can't help but think there is a bit of Karma going on here, if I remember correctly a few years ago when Bolton were in the prem their chairman ( Gartside or something) was one of the main protagonists in trying to get all promotion and relegation from the premiership stopped.

Totally correct, he tried to stitch up every club trying to get promoted to the premier League..... karma

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Clubs at this level don't tend to fold as they mean so much to so many in the community. 

They will be saved.

I think they will be , but sooner or later some one is going to fold , this madness can not continue 

I don't think it'll happen but if it does, the effect it would have on us, would be nothing compared to the effect on Bolton fans.

Not that long since we were in a bad place, really feel for them and wish them the best of luck.

It's always the poor fans that suffer and never the owners who have landed the clubs in the poo in the first place.

• Thanks 1