Team vs Bolton

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Westwood

Palmer Thorniley Hector Fox

Bannan Boyd Preston

Matias Winnall Reach

(Resting some bigger names to try and prevent injury)

Do you want us to win the game, play the best side available and worry about injuries if they happen, did you see Boyds performance Saturday?

5 hours ago, Rogers said:

What’s the news on Fletchers whack! 

Otherwise, it might have to be Matias and Nuhiu with Winnall coming on. 

god i hope not we deffo need to win this one,anything less and the slim play off hope,imo,will be gone

4 hours ago, Quist said:

If Fletcher is injured think this is what will go with. If Winnall not capable of 90 may stick with Boyd. I would like to see Liam Shaw on bemch. played well for u/23s in the line of 3 has plenty of energy and is a tall lad who should be able to stand physical side of game. What's more its his 18th Birthday on Tuesday and thought would be positive gesture and give Academy in general a boost. I should add he does score goals. Anyone wants to see what he is capable of he is number 10 in Crystal Palace under 23 match last week. You will see he was involved in all of the goals. I suggest anybody who has not watched highlights of game take a look.

Hello Liam :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Their unpaid players outplayed Millwall on Saturday so we can’t underestimate them. 

I believe they were promised by they would be paid yesterday, and they haven't been; slightly difference scenario to our game tomorrow I guess.

I agree though - no way can we underestimate them, regardless of the mess they find themselves in.

Bruce won't allow for any complacency though I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Their unpaid players outplayed Millwall on Saturday so we can’t underestimate them. 

That's because they were all promised they would be paid today. 

Only the youth teams have been paid. 

We could well be facing them.

:Sid:

6 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Not a fan of Nuihu (who is) but he did ok on Saturday, good close control to keep the ball and lay it off, Winnall also got stuck in, don't know if he's ready for the full 90 yet though.

he is crap,we need better.still here but can't see why,none of our last 3 or 4 managers have played him regular

11 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Hoping for a good performance tomorrow, we need 3 points to give us any sort of chance of a late push.

I can see Bruce making a couple of changes though.

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hector

Fox

Pelupessy

Bannan

Aarons

Reach

Matias

Nuhiu 

Got to start Boyd, be criminal to leave him out......is what all the Bolton fans are saying and hoping for.

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Hector Palmer

Reach Hutchinson Bannan Aarons

Nuhiu Winnall

I agree with this wholeheartedly. However, I would only start Winnall if we think we can get 55-60 minutes out of him. If not, then Matias starts and Winnall off the bench!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If Winnall starts I’d like to see one of the young strikers on the bench. Who is the best of the bunch, Damba, Borukov or Hammoud??

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Hector Fox

Reach Pelupessy Bannan Aarons

Nuhiu Matias

Rest Palmer and Hutchinson, they've been key recently and tomorrow is a good chance for Bruce to see others in action.

Bench: Dawson, Palmer, Thorniley, Hutchinson, Boyd, Winnall, ?

? would like to see another attacking player there, one of the younger lads maybe or even Fletcher/Joao/FF if fit but I think we'll see Pudil instead.

Winnall off the bench after 60 mins.

15 hours ago, Woodie said:

Well said, some people saying we can rest players believing we’d still be good enough to win might be in for a shock. It is a wet Tuesday night game afterall